All work and no play

Marjaan

Just wanted to let you all know why I haven't been around nearly as much as I used to be, and why it will continue....

For one thing, pretty busy with school and work... failing multi-variable calculus already, etc.

Secondly, my best friend, who I was in the Marine Corps with, finally bought the game. He wanted to do PvP, I wanted RP, so we compromised and started characters (Horde of course) on Twisting Nether, one of the new PvP/RP servers. So, when I do have time to play, a lot of it will be there. Much love for all of you, though... I can be reached at be_fitch@hotmail.com for anything, and I'll try and check these forums still from time to time.

I think all the arcanite (20 or so) I was collecting for Invulnerable Mail will go to Muru, because he's my hero :dancing_smile: . I'm not going to get rid of everything I have, but I do have a ton of reagents/gems/miscellany on an alt, and always happy to help. Heard something about Huato needing living essence, so that's sent!

EDIT: Please demote me, and give someone else a chance to be an elder. I never wanted it much anyway, and the lack of play-time definitely won't warrant it.

Edited by Marjaan

You my friend will be sorely missed. I have very muched enjoyed playing with you and talkin stuff over on officer chat. But I can't think of better reasons then School and friendship to be away. I will look forward to the times when Mar (I remember the conversation you had with Kaer and decided to start calling you that) is on and lookin to clomp with the Crushers!

Gordantell

:swoon:

First post I read is Jud's- now Maarj!!! Hab da humiez skum dun mind controlled dub ub da finezt Cruzerz away!!:dancing_smile:

Ah well, all I can say is ol' Muru certainly recognizez dat dis is a game.

(Please, let an ol' married ork wax philosophic fer a'while).

I saw a good, personal friend of mine where I work today. Morgh, most of us know him by. He is comin' back to WOW and the Cruzerz. I was commentin' how this has become my favorite Mmmoorrrgg because of a lot of reasons ( and I have played my share)- but, mostly ol' Muru likes the team attitude, friendliness, joviality, and non-uberness of the Crusher spirit.

Personally, Marjaan, and Jud, I am disappointed because I love playin' this games cuz' of guys like you that have fun. The banter always keeeps a smile on my face. And, at 44 years of age, I feel young.It might sound trite or corny, but I will miss you both:(

Good luck to you both; I hope that you will break this spell with a high resistance roll and join Muru again!:)Life must treat you well to repay your kindness.

Aye.....online games can be taxing.......in many ways.

Myself, due to my links and relation to this website, I must bounce between all the game engines (UO, SWG, WoW, CoV, EQ,....and the new ones coming) and it is hard as heckaroonie.

One thing though I have learned is you MUST keep the game fun.....whatever that is where ever it is within the game engines.

It has always been a desire and hope of myself and the others that have build this website up and the guilds within it that the binds that you all create BETWEEN eachother never....NEVER break due to a change in game play. There will always be your home here to return to after whatever break or change you make.

The realworld is taxing and the gaming world, while a release and escape from possible stress, should never itself become stress.

Strength and HONOR....for HONOR and EMPIRE.......we would say in UO

For the EMPIRE........we would say in SWG

FOR THE HORDE!!!! I will say here and now.

We will be here for you Maarj and Jud......you KNOW you have your friends and family waiting for you always.

:dancing_smile:

::Cries mightily::

Maaaaarrjjjyyyyy!!

You have to promise to try Pirates with me. I can't imagine how fun it'll be to be the scourge of the seas with ya!

And borg, much respect to your post above! I truly don't want to leave this community of folks- maybe the Pirates guild I'm contemplating could be one more extension of this fantastic network? I definatly plan to stay in touch with all the wonderful people I've met here, especially as I'm bound to -eventually- make a WoW comeback, provided I first commit to leaving for Pirates.

:dancing_smile: ... What an amazing group of folks we have here.

Edited by Judius

And borg, much respect to your post above! I truly don't want to leave this community of folks- maybe the Pirates guild I'm contemplating could be one more extension of this fantastic network?

Most definetly.....Please keep Balandar and Myself updated on Pirates info and such.

There is HONOR in many things.....even in the darkness. I believe I have even heard there is HONOR among thieves.....while Pirates are not thieves exactly.....one could say they are dark liberators of excess wealth and accessories that perhaps are more needed someplace else.

heheh :dancing_smile:

Thanks for joining and contributing to the clan while you were here. When you get tired of the gank fest and want to return, we will be glad to see you return. Enjoy the time with your RL friend and get those grades up slacker. :dancing_smile:

Every game we have ventued into we have lost members we have really enjoyed having with us. Many times, those members come back to us in time.

I hope this is true of both Judius and Marjaan.

I certainly wont be gone for good, heh heh. Two things to consider:

1) The likelihood of some small developer company surpassing this very well designed game. Obvious flaws aside, WoW is the best designed MMO to date, in my not so humble opinion.

2) I freaking love you guys, and the health risks that might come with instantly severing myself from you all is disturbing!

EDIT: And I just remembered I added a tagline to my own moving to pirates post a line reading "Might be for good" or something to that effect. Not entirely sure why that's there :rolleyes:

Edited by Judius

You both will be missed greatly! I learned much about the game, and of honor in the game from conversations and PT with you guys. Marjaan, you were alwaysa sourceof inspiration, and a true model Crusher! Judius, you were always in the thick of things whenever we crossed paths, slicing through the Alliance, or offering help to your fellow Crushers!

I hope to see both of you soon, and thank you for everything you have given me.