"Banter.. Hijack away"

Sei Teirson

time warner is worse cable always going out retarded service and too many errors :yub:.oh yeah sek i think i heard jade talking about you she missed you :yub:

I have a little post to flame/banter about. I HATE COMCAST!!!!!!! This is the second time in a week they have shut down my account due to THEIR computer errors. They say they can't find my payment info, so when I show them, they say sorry and act like it was a fluke.....A #^@%$ FLUKE THAT KEEPS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for listening to my banter, and if my absence hurt anyone I appologize (and I'm pretty sure it didn't....unless Jade has a crush on me)

:dancing_smile:    :yub:      :lostit:

I concur !

You see? Thats the plan. We are trying to make you come back so we can all be one happy family. You're the mom, Sei is the illigitimate father, and dement and arkan' are the your kids who ride the short bus. :(

You see? Thats the plan. We are trying to make you come back so we can all be one happy family. You're the mom, Sei is the illigitimate father, and dement and arkan' are the your kids who ride the short bus.  :0

Sei! the dirty dog wouldn't make an honest woman of me??? :( figures.. and if Dement and Arkan' are the kids.. what's that make you? the pool boy? ;) or.. maybe.. the anoying kid next door? :p

You see? Thats the plan. We are trying to make you come back so we can all be one happy family. You're the mom, Sei is the illigitimate father, and dement and arkan' are the your kids who ride the short bus.  :0

Sei! the dirty dog wouldn't make an honest woman of me??? :( figures.. and if Dement and Arkan' are the kids.. what's that make you? the pool boy? :p or.. maybe.. the anoying kid next door? :p

Now why would I do that Jade .. that is what makes you fun! ;)

Archived