Canceled SWG

Balandar

I Canceled SWG again. I always feel a twinge of regret when doing so (because I am saying good bye to a lot of good people), but I just can’t get involved in the game like I used to and I’m not going to pay $15 a month for a game I no longer play. Hopefully I’ll see some of you in DDO, or the new Star Wars games that are coming out (Battlefront, etc).

Awww man! Sad to see you go again Bal :p .. you will most likely see me in DDO, signed up for the beta, hopefully I get it :D , although I will still play SWG I really wanna check out DDO, so if you create a guild there let us know on the boards and I will hang with ya's ;)

Yes, there will be a guild in DDO for The Honor Empire. Brightblade has the details, he is working on a background story for the guild. I am installing my old copy of NWN and will play that on and off until DDO comes out, or DDO Beta. :p

heheheh (sinister laugh)

Dont feel too bad for our master tailor.....

Balandar has just bought a new land speeder......(dont even ask how much he is buying it for)

its alot of credits.....alot.

So wallet adjustments had to occur.....

Soon he will post a pic of the new beast (new car he ordered) that will go hand in hand with his new computer he just paid off......rumor has it the new car will link to activate his computer to boot up and prepare his food after work.

He is becoming one with the hive mentality....hehehe all interlinked.....improved.....assimilated.

Soon young Balandar.......you will be one with the collective mindset....then you will see the true power of the technology you have built around yourself.......soon you will rule the galaxy of online gaming from ANYWHERE........even the ROAD!!!!

:cry:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived