Sei Be Gone!

Sei Teirson

Sad to say, but I will not be in game for a little while, probly most of this week, im moving and I have to take my desk apart and I wont be able to get on my comp till atleast fri of this week. Jadeynn check your email I sent ya a message :p

awwwww we'll miss ya Sei :cry:

Happy moving!

*launches one more pillow while she's got the chance* :D

:rofl: must of had a brick in that pillow beings I just killed ya! :devil: muahahaha

Sorry.. I swear I didn't know! :p:p

I know how you feel Sei i wanted to let everyone know also i havent been able to get on at all in the last 2 weeks i think because ive been working alot at work i just got done working 9:30am-1:30am last night so i work sleep then wake up take care of stuff and work on my house so i have been pretty busy. Not to mention im in the process of figuring out my finances cause im probably kicking out 2 guys that live in my house because they keep getting drunk and breaking stuff in my house most expensively would be an entire wall that i put up to create a 5th bedroom in my house. They also accused me of overcharging them on bills to pay my own which i havent been and i give them a great deal of 244 dollars a month to live in my house so even if i was its not like its still not a bad deal. So need to keep working alot to cover their share on my house payment till i can find new roommates. Hopefully one of these days though i can get on and start working jundra again.

I know how you feel Sei i wanted to let everyone know also i havent been able to get on at all in the last 2 weeks i think because ive been working alot at work

Well there is your problem right there!!! You are working at work. You should be lounging at work, preferably with a laptop and wireless connection so you can be gaming!!!

Hard to do when either managing or delivering at Domino's. When I manage im lucky if i have enough time to get a meal in or even go to the bathroom we have our server in the office but domino's was smart and blocked all access to the internet besides for Domino's Online and driving well that in itself explains no computer unless i get crazy and put a computer in my truck. I cant wait though till one day i can get a new better paying job.

Well .. seems I dont get internet till next monday! WTF!! I hate Georgia and there lame ars service .. they are the damn WANKSTARS! .. /endrant .. Will talk to youa ll int he forums and ho[pefully get ont his weekend at my parents house ;)

well .. I thought of that ... and didnt think that my internet provider wouldnt service the same area as 100 m up the road .. which they can normally just transfer service the same day .. instead I got SCREWED! and told that I cant so I have to get a connection that not only takes a minimum of 10 days before they can come and hook it up BUT it is 2 times as slow as my old service ... SoOoOoOo not happy >:L

Archived