Penguins anyone?

Altarial

Anyone see the trailer for this movie? - http://wip.warnerbros.com/marchofthepenguins. Am I the only one who's gonna be seeing it? hehe. I love penguins ever since I was a penguin in a play in 2nd grade :p I have so many little collectible penguin things, too. Yay for penguins!

I'll post a pic of my collection when I get home :thumbsup:

Edited by Altarial Palantiri

i don't know about penguins...but according to this:

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=13435

I'm a deer

You scored as Deer. * this of course is because i'm currently docile and the test is very short. Last time i took a test like this i was a griffin, which didn't end up on someones plate.

You are the Deer. You tend to be very gentle with other animals of your domain and are also considered the innocent one, which is a good thing. You tend to be able to perceive more than others, which is a handy skill.

Deer 92%

Eagle 83%

Dragon 75%

Horse 67%

Ram 67%

Bear 67%

Fox 58%

Dog 50%

Snake 50%

Crow 50%

Bull 42%

Salmon 42%

Wolf 42%

Stag 17%

My sister loves penguins, yes, show us your collection!

-hoth

Edited by Hothgorn TheBlack

we should plan a T.H.E. outing to go see the penguin movie!!! haha... would i be the only one still awake at the end?

i don't know about penguins...but according to this:

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=13435

I'm a deer

You scored as Deer.  *  this of course is because i'm currently docile and the test is very short.  Last time i took a test like this i was a griffin, which didn't end up on someones plate.

You are the Deer. You tend to be very gentle with other animals of your domain and are also considered the innocent one, which is a good thing. You tend to be able to perceive more than others, which is a handy skill.

Dear lord according to that I am a crow...which is funny because my family said that I am one when I was growing up. :yahoo:

This is me:

You are the Dragon. You store a lot of knowledge about everything. You are generally one who is good with personal growth and can regenerate yourself after a bad experience.

Hmm.. didn't expect this one .. specially since my totem animals are a raven, a bear and a wolf.

You are the Stag. You enjoy your independence and lead a pretty balanced life. Your pride can sometimes get in the way, but it helps you out at times.

*shrugs*