Greeting from a new member!!!

Malakas

Hello everyone allow me to introduce myself. I am the recent new member of the The Honor Empire's Imperial Trade Consortium. I am an active Navy Sailor onboard the USS Kitty Hawk based in Yokosuka, Japan. When I am not doing my job (Network Admin, IT) I am teaching Taekwondo at the local Fleet Recreation Center, taking care of the family, and when nothing else better to do I am online with SWG. In less than 9 months I will be separating from the Navy which will mark 5 years of service and be heading back to Indiana for the good life. :)

As I said earlier I only play Star Wars Galaxie when it comes to MMOs...in fact that is the onyl MMO I can manage as far as time in my real life schedule. I am currently underway and won't be back in Yoko until this coming Fall. So until then I figured "Might as well get to know you all and see what is going on in the SWG world and what not." So see you all online in the forums and this coming Fall see you all in SWG.

Welcome to the Honor Empire!

You'll find us a fairly close knit group of gamers from all over the place!

People from UO, SWG, EQ, DAOC, SB, EQ2, and WoW all in here!

Whoa.. based in Yokosuka, Japan. that brings back an old memory.. My first serious boyfriend was stationed there.. ship was the USS Blue Ridge.. WOW can't believe I still remember the name of the ship..

Doh.. sorry for my rambling...

Welcome aboard!! Look forward to seeing you in game soon! :)

Whoa.. based in Yokosuka, Japan. that brings back an old memory.. My first serious boyfriend was stationed there.. ship was the USS Blue Ridge.. WOW can't believe I still remember the name of the ship..

Doh.. sorry for my rambling...

Welcome aboard!! Look forward to seeing you in game soon!  :D

yeah that ship is still out here and more of a pleasure cruise ship...the most thy have stayed out to sea is 2 weeks before pulling into a port...babies. :yub: But good peps all around. Did you service in the Navy out here or were you a navy brat? :)

Did you service in the Navy out here or were you a navy brat?

Neither. My boyfriend was 3 years older than me.. enlisted after he graduated, bout a year later I think.. he was sent to Japan. was there about 10years.. and last I knew.. (5 years ago) he is still in the Navy.

WOOT! Welcome to our most excellent family Malakas! :dancing_smile:

Lemme know if ya need some help or what not in SWG, I am Re'nee on the Eclipse server. If ya want, I can make ya more snazzy looking (being a Master Image Designer) or come shoot things with ya (Master Pistoleer - though thanks to repsecing my character to it, I have NO clue how to fight in the new combat stuff) or we can just goof off in space (tier 3 pilot thanks to Mr. Smedley, Colin-mor, Arkan' and many others.

/salute

Thank you for protecting us in RL.

Edited by reneequixtcl

Did you service in the Navy out here or were you a navy brat?

Neither. My boyfriend was 3 years older than me.. enlisted after he graduated, bout a year later I think.. he was sent to Japan. was there about 10years.. and last I knew.. (5 years ago) he is still in the Navy.

Oh okay well good luck to him. ???

WOOT! Welcome to our most excellent family Malakas!  ???

Lemme know if ya need some help or what not in SWG, I am Re'nee on the Eclipse server. If ya want, I can make ya more snazzy looking (being a Master Image Designer) or come shoot things with ya (Master Pistoleer - though thanks to repsecing my character to it, I have NO clue how to fight in the new combat stuff) or we can just goof off in space (tier 3 pilot thanks to Mr. Smedley, Colin-mor, Arkan' and many others.

/salute

Thank you for protecting us in RL.

Thanks for offering the assistance I know I will need a good ID to help me do up my zabrak into what I want. ??? And I am sure you will get the new combat system when I get back so I will nee to relearn how to fight in SWG. I will be pursueing to be a Carbineer and a Pikeman so I will need all the help I can get. Thanks :dancing_smile: