Buy Harry Potter Today!!

Balandar

Not a Harry Potter fan either...

I watched for over a year my Bookstore Manager 'bang' her head against a brick wall to get people to buy the first Harry Potter books. Day after day, time after time she would get shot down by people... then the book got banned.

The funny thing was we had ALL of them in our back ready to return (Boxed up and everything) because they were not selling. The rest as they say is history.

The first two books were not very good at all. They were very short and to the point, they had very little information to suck the reader into the story. Things like if it is cloudy, cold, snowing, raining, breeze, smells, etc... Nothing. The third, fourth, and fifth were great. She included that information in the books and it really sucks you into the story. I would recommend people just watch the first two movies and skip the first two books.

We're even selling the book at Suncoast... a MOVIE store. I know they have been made into movies, but still, this is the first book we're selling there.. plus we're opening like 2 hours early. Glad I didn't get called into open :innocent: