Clan / Guild ideas

Balandar

Anyone know if there will be clans/guilds in DDO? Or will it be organizations (like the Harpers from the Forgotten Realms setting, a bunch of do-gooders running around trying to prevent evil..)? ;)

Also, since this IS D&D... roleplaying is a must. :laugh:

Not sure how the guild system will work.

I know Stan and myself had discussed free lancing it a while and luring a large guild to the site, thus making it a T.H.E. partner.....

Maybe we can talk them into some drinks >:L and become friends :laugh:

:)

We will need to do some research into other guilds... :D

Do we want a strict organizational structure or more relaxed? >:L

P.S. Sorry, new emoticons…

;)

Relaxed sounds good to me .. or better yet, how about somewhere between relexed and strict?

LOVE those new emoticons ;)

Maybe we can talk them into some drinks >:L and become friends :D

:aikido:

We will need to do some research into other guilds... >:L

Do we want a strict organizational structure or more relaxed?  :)

P.S. Sorry, new emoticons… 

:laugh:

Where are the cheetos?  Can I have a mountain dew?!  You want anything?  Am I getting drunk?  Check and see if i'm getting drunk!

:nub: Perhaps in the Pen and Paper version that will work. But you are your character in the online version. It's not us sitting in the game holding a piece of paper and dice.. hmm.. there's an idea for a game. Playing your self in a virtual reality of Earth. :friends:

I dunno should there be a guild system I wouldnt mind seeing us take an active roll building one up. I would also like to see a strict enforcement of roleplay, and perhaps play on just a role-play designated shard. D&D really is the mother of all RPG's and I truely can say that although I felt like an idiot the first few times I did it while playing the orig D&D playing a role added so very much to the game.

OMG! That movie is beyond funny .. gave me flashbacks of the old days! Thanks so much for the great laugh!

>:L

I know kung-fu!

Mmmmm Cheetos and Mountain Dew!  And when Mountain Dew wasnt enough crack there was the old standby --- JOLT!

Heheh, did you ever see the DAoC movie? It's in our downloads section. http://forums.thehonorempire.net/index.php?download=1

• 2 weeks later...
BB lies most of our sessions were awesome.  I was the most excellent theif.  He was too busy being noble and stuff.  :barf:

Someone needed to balance bring balance to the party your thieving rascal! Mr. Let me hide in the shadows and backstab anything that walks in front of me and worry about what its going to do to the rest of my party later!!!

I'm hoping Valshea picks this game up when it comes out......... Then the circle will be complete.

My backstabbing killed more things than your windbagging ever did! :dancing_smile:

BB roles die.....a natural 20! Annoyed at the fact that Ranger BB won't shut up the ogre leaves in disgust.

As for the circle it won't be complete until Valshea's brother joins us.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Also, since this IS D&D... roleplaying is a must.

Where are the cheetos? Can I have a mountain dew?! You want anything? Am I getting drunk? Check and see if i'm getting drunk!

-hoth

hehehe

I guess there will be an INGAME chat function...eheheheh which I bet will drive Balandar nutz....ehehhe

Borg: Tok....get me sum zah dude....

Tok: $%$*% you....get it yourself piggy

Balandar: There is no Zah in this dungeon room...shush

Hothgorn: *snickers and throws echo* I am the Zah god...who wants pepperoni?

Borg: oooo ooooo Me me

Tok: Piggy piggy here *Points to Borg*

Borg: Clam it pinky liddle panzie.....*pulls out rug from under Tok*

Hothgorn: *sips mountain dew and toasts with Wolfy and BB

Balandar: you guys are messing up everything.....GAHHHhhhhhhhh I just died cause of you not paying attention.

Borg: Tok if you didnt want pizza then how come you are takin all the toppings off !!!!!!!!!!

Tok: *mumbling and licking fingers* um...not me it was Jon...no Bal.... he took em...he is invisible...see cant you see him *points toward nothing*

Borg: *begins to laugh*

BB and Wolf: experience mountain dew up the nose during laughter

Hothgorn: What....whats so funny?

Balandar: DAMN IT....I DIED AGAIN....GUYS your not paying attention!!!!

Tok: *eyes blurring from tears of laughter*

Borg: *falls to floor laughing* we cant see you Bal......your....your invisible ehhehe

Archived