Request: TurtleScale Gloves or the Pattern to them

Rhoach

Just a reminder......GET YOUR ARSE TO STRANGLETHORN VALE!!! >;]

why? quests involing killing Bloodsails, and Bloodscalps, both of who drop this pattern! >;]

http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=14318;sort=zone

good luck

p.s. Crikrunner said you all need wildvine for leatherworking which will be dropped from the trolls too.

oh thats disappointing, let me see what i can do for you. Maybe i can call in some favors or pull some strings. Did you try asking, in generel chat, if anyone wanted to trade them? Ive gotten some that way. Often people just gave them to me, other time people wanted just as much as the AH.

I've seen it once at the auction house in the week or so I've been seeking it, but the seller wanted a ridiculous sum (minimum bid 50 gold, buyout like 200 gold or something).

Even if I had money to burn, I wouldn't give that gouger the satisfaction of getting my money like that... >>:L

Morgh seems to be able to get wildvine at about 25% of the time when he kills the Trolls up near the Venture strip mining area.....

I gave 10 to Meifftor the other day that I found in less than an hour.

Morgh seems to be able to get wildvine at about 25% of the time when he kills the Trolls up near the Venture strip mining area.....

I gave 10 to Meifftor the other day that I found in less than an hour.

I agree. I just gave Vol 15 or so also obtained from Trolls. I have two fine Troll hunting spots that seem to yield Wildvine. One is in SV as stated here already, the other is from the Trolls in the Hinterland. They seem to drop it more readily. Those 15 were also from about an hour and a bit of troll bashing

i think i took care of both Rhoach and Crikrunner as far as i know. Still have some left over if it is needed for whoever. I tend to horde anything i find for the crafts, unless it is really common.

(that is an insane drop rate btw. i usually only got a few in an hour.)

Edited by Volonazra