SoC Sparring

Rhoach

How 'bout we get some crushers together and test our combat skills against each other, one-on-one? I want to get a good idea of what each class is capable of against mine before I go against some real competition, so I'll be better prepared.

Thoughts, comments?

Iam up for it ifs its ok with the Warboss. Priest my not be the best solo class but I belive i could give ya a run for your money >:L

I just dont wanna fight a Hunter. That pet could be to distracting. And I really dont know about them shaman with their totems...ouch.

I love this idea, sounds like fun. We could also do duos, team up dat priest wif a hunter and see how hard it is to take em with a rogue and shaman combo, etc. >:L Will this work, can you do two person duels? We won't have to take on shamans in real PVP, cause the Alliance don't have em.

Fizit

That is fine, I know of some clan members that need to practice their PvP. This would be the best way to do that, everyone can give feedback (unlike Alliance /v rasp). Sometime soon, we will start the internal clan clomp for the captain position (orc only).

I tried to duel Morgh the other day, but he just ignores me :cry: I think he is a big chicken in cow clothing. >:L It might also have something to do with me being 9 or so levels higher than him.

Also, I think you can have group battles in arenas (not sure on this).

Sounds like fun. I'm game for practicing. I know we can individual duel anywhere which is nice for anyone that wants to practice. Definitely a smart way to go to hone the pvp skills to be able to figure out what can work and what doesn't. With the different builds out there you can face dramatically different approaches to fighting style among the same class. I dueled another rogue the other day. We were fairly even steven, but you can really learn some interesting moves that you may not have thought of, especially from a standpoint of sharing communal knowledge

How about we make sparring a pre-groupclomp activity? Or we could integrate it with the swapmeet (which never really happened). Just so long as we make it a regular thing.

Edit: By the way, I also found an arena in Orgrimmar. Just couldn't figure out how to actually get into the actual gladiatorial area.

Edited by Rhoach

I love this idea, sounds like fun.  We could also do duos, team up dat priest wif a hunter and see how hard it is to take em with a rogue and shaman combo, etc.  >:L  Will this work, can you do two person duels?  We won't have to take on shamans in real PVP, cause the Alliance don't have em.

Fizit

Dats cuz me know you just pissed I got ya to help us lowbies do a questy ehhehee

Druid 25 vs 37 Warrior......yub dat woulda been a nice long fight.

(sarcasm)

Well me and Rhoach had our first dual in the Thunder Dome.

Results: Rhoach >:L ......Meifftor >:L

All I have to say is "Damn those stuns that Rogues have" But I did give him a run for his money. was close till that last stun and couldnt get Power Word: Shield off.

Till the next time my olog friend.

Well me and Rhoach had our first dual in the Thunder Dome.

Results: Rhoach  >:L ......Meifftor  >:L

All I have to say is "Damn those stuns that Rogues have" But I did give him a run for his money. was close till that last stun and couldnt get Power Word: Shield off.

Till the next time my olog friend.

*grins and bows*

Fun stuff. Really wish we could get more of the clan in on it, heheh. I suppose that's what Uglutz is working on though in the other thread.