SoC Wallpaper Complete

Wolf

SoC wallpaper was the first one I did. Took about 18 hours and I'm thrilled to death with the result. Please let me know honest opinion and feedback as eventually we will br trying to distribute it to other guilds/sites to promote us.

Enjoy:

SoC Wallpaper

Only change I would make (being a troll aficionado) is to make the troll's ears longer, give him a less wimpy mohawk, and make his nose point down more as opposed to sticking out. Other than that...  >:L

I'll make some adjustments to him over the next couple of days

Great Pic!!!

I don't care for the guy on the cross though.... religious implications and such....

Would rather see some bloody heads on a few spikes/spears....

Other than that its great!!!!

Uglutz only has two fingers on one hand...so.... >:L:)

Great Pic!!!

I don't care for the guy on the cross though.... religious implications and such....

Would rather see some bloody heads on a few spikes/spears....

Other than that its great!!!!

Uglutz only has two fingers on one hand...so....  >:L  :)

I've gotten that comment a couple of times. I'm replacing it with just an impaled guy, not crucified. Not intended to be religious as it just worked in my head, but being Catholic myself, I can see how it may be a bit over the top

how about putting some wolves in the picture like fighting over a body or somethig like that. or one of the orcs could be rideing one that would be even better

NOKK >8]

I've changed the walpaper to remove the crucified fellow and replace him with one that's just impaled. Also made some minor changes to the troll based on Rhoach's suggestions.

While I'd like to add wolves into the equation Nokk - not enough room on this one maybe on the next one. That and it will take me a while to creat a good base wolf poseable character >8]

Thanks Wolf!

Sorry to add this now, and I understand if you don't get around to it, but I forgot to mention that the troll needed tusks. And again, it's no big deal if you don't change it again, since you were kind enough to change it by my request when it was your work in the first place. >8]

Thanks Wolf!

Sorry to add this now, and I understand if you don't get around to it, but I forgot to mention that the troll needed tusks. And again, it's no big deal if you don't change it again, since you were kind enough to change it by my request when it was your work in the first place.  >8]

O.K. Added tusks to the Troll. Now no more changes :laugh:

I'm working on the UO one now.

Thanks for being so accomodating, Wolf! Killer work!  :cool:

My pleasure, aside from indulging in my Hobby, I make these for the members moreso than for myself as it's always nice to see a visual representation of the games and people's representation of their characters we devote so much time to. So your guys feedback and commentary/changes are always appreciated