TEAMSPEAK authorized and recommended

Borg

Greetings T.H.E SWG members of ITC

By the kindness of Xcess, he has begun to host a server for use by members using the TEAMSPEAK system of communication.

This allows REALTIME CONVERSATION from event leaders and/or members answers just like you were on the phone with them......

NO NEED FOR TYPING ANSWER or ORDER.

Example.

In a Corvette run (where seconds count) the event lead could just say ATTACK XYZ NPC and everyone would hear them and the event lead wouldnt have to stop to type.......maintaining fingers on the powerful hot keys and controls......speed is life......communication is key to that survival.

If you are interested in joining the rest of the ITC team in teamspeak...

You can download it HERE (CLICK HERE)

The server address and password can then be received by an INGAME request from Xcess, Syban, Damar or Borg.

Is this mandatory?

NOT on regular daily events or activites.....but you will find once you use it you will like it more and more.

but

YES on major high level events and Syban or the event coordinator will announce the need in thier memo about the event.

TALK to you soon....

• 1 year later...
Greetings T.H.E SWG members of ITC

By the kindness of Xcess, he has begun to host a server for use by members using the TEAMSPEAK system of communication.

This allows REALTIME CONVERSATION from event leaders and/or members answers just like you were on the phone with them......

NO NEED FOR TYPING ANSWER or ORDER.

Example.

In a Corvette run (where seconds count) the event lead could just say ATTACK XYZ NPC and everyone would hear them and the event lead wouldnt have to stop to type.......maintaining fingers on the powerful hot keys and controls......speed is life......communication is key to that survival.

If you are interested in joining the rest of the ITC team in teamspeak...

You can download it HERE (CLICK HERE)

The server address and password can then be received by an INGAME request from Xcess, Syban, Damar or Borg.

Is this mandatory?

NOT on regular daily events or activites.....but you will find once you use it you will like it more and more.

but

YES on major high level events and Syban or the event coordinator will announce the need in thier memo about the event.

TALK to you soon....

the link dosent work

well the reason i say this about trilllions teamspeak server is because the original post on this topic was back in july and i didnt know if that server was still active. I know Trilllion just set his up.

well the reason i say this about trilllions teamspeak server is because the original post on this topic was back in july and i didnt know if that server was still active.  I know Trilllion just set his up.

Oh ok, that sounds reasonable, it is active and running and any time I am on SWG I am on this server :D

Archived