Starting over?! Perhaps...

nadjia rhazzka

Ok, here's my dilemma:

I started Nadjia on my hubby's SWG account. A few months later I was able to upgrade my computer and purchase a SWG account. Now, hubby and I both have our main playable characters on his account.

Hopefully, this coming Publish 9 will allow character transfers between accounts. Not really sure, since this is a hushed topic.

If we can not transfer Nadjia to my personal account, I will be deleting her from hubby's and starting her over on mine. If this is the case, I need to have a Master Dancer take over the theater. I will pay all maintenance with my new character and perhaps one day master dance again. If there are any Master Dancers or Musicians in the guild that have 3 lots open and are willing to take over ownership, please let me know. (You can keep ownership of theater even if you drop dancer/musician after I transfer the structure to ya). - I will still be Nadjia .. just might haveta spell it different.

If we can transfer characters to different accounts, then all will be right and I won't have to start over or lose my ownership of the theater.

Why start over you ask? So hubby and I can be online with our main characters at the same time as much as we want to :yub:

*hugs*

Just a heads up!

At the moment all of my lots are being used. However, I'll try to shuffle some things around/sell or destroy things I don't really need anymore and see if I can free three of them to hold the theater, if needed.

Yes, I am done now!! Name is Nadjhia Rhazzka - note the new 'h' - I mailed ya in game and am looking forward to getting all fixed up soon with guild and Imperial status .. now I am off to watch Cowboy Bebop: The Movie then will join the hunt!

*hugs*

the movie really was good :smurf:

My only complaint about cowboy bebop is that it always seems to be over too fast. The great thing about the movie is that it's looonger

Archived