Firp'Dang!

Syban

"I'm calling on the community of Eclipse to once again storm the walls of the Deathwatch bunker. I feel that 80 people is enough to adequately deal with the swarms of major enemies, but not enough that it's going to thoroughly bog people down in lag. 3pm Central seems like a good time, because those who go to church will be home, and our European and Asian friends will be able to join us.

I am requesting the services of tanks, such as TKM templated people. I am requesting the services of Pikemen, Riflemen, and Bounty Hunters. I am requesting the services of all who are very capable in combat and/or healing. If you can make it, please come. Please remember to bring whatever mind additives you should require, such as brandy, muon, and canape. Please remember to have high energy and kinetic resists with the armor that you wear."

-Alexea Starcatcher, organizer of the raid

Woot!

80?! *jaw drops*

sounds like a Caer Sidi raid on DAoC (takes a lot to defeat Apocalypse and his harbingers, but for stinkin mandalorians? :rolleyes: )

Well another firp'dang on me... that raid took place on 5/30/04 I guess the had a total of 20'ish people and got slaughtered.

Needless to say in the forums they are going over the fine details of strategy with a raid on the place...

Archived