The Big Vote

Chris

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Read the questions and answers below. Vote for the candidate whose answers seem most in tune with what would be good for the guild as a whole.

(1) How would you characterize your style of roleplay?

CANDIDATE 1: Depends on the Character,..if I am a leader I act as one,. so I would say, situation based.

CANDIDATE 2: Dynamic... if allowed and presented I wish to enrich the 'game' experience by adding an element (RPing) that can not be represented nor created by programers, it's a freedome of expression that so many miss...

(2) Define honor.

CANDIDATE 1: Honor can be defined in many fations...but I like to think of it as a just cuase... something that a person does out of the willingness of ther heart for the better of the whole, that makes a man honorable,.. honor can not be specified into one catagory as a definition I am affriad, cause everyone takes it as they will,.. but that is what I think honor is

CANDIDATE 2: Honor is a fickle and curious creature to understand... honor to one may be cold blooded betrayal by another. (History is written by the winners kind of thing.) But... for me, Honor is an aspect that can never be purchased nor bartered for... it should never be flaunted nor touted as a symbol, Honor is pure and just for me and in truth could never fail. (Though the human element can fail it.)

(3) What do you intend to do to make this guild and the organization (T.H.E) as a whole better?

CANDIDATE 1: I have lots of things in mind... such as making a commitie of three others elected by the other guild, to help further or handle any buisness necessary if I am away.... *guildmates* also I would like to put vendors in the guild hall and try and focus more on the actuall trade part of the guild. plus bring more of an interactivity to the guild again, Nadjia is doing a great job of that with hunts,. But I would like to do more things RP and fun for everyone, just to get everyone involved as a whole, and not just 50 members in a guild to were only 7 of them talk in guild chat. but my main focus would be on the trade aspect... I would like to get that started asap, leader or not

CANDIDATE 2: People... it's people and their 'hearts' that build strong organizations, to find the 'best and brightes' people to the ITC and watch us expand in clairity and vision, not just numbers... with a strong ITC the Honor Empire will only grow and become more prestigious. (As it should.)

*Erase's previous Vote and clicks on Candidate#2*

--- After much thought and consideration I have decided to withdraw myself from the Vote (Candidate#1) .. I have come to realize that the person I am running against is someone that I myself would put my life on the line for (and most frequently do, *chuckles*) and is My vote for new leadership,.. He is a better man than I, and would like very much to see him as leader.. Also I can't sit back and wait for this all to happen at the rate it is going, I would like to make this final and wish for the best, "as the leader itself doesnt make the guild, the guild makes itself what it is and prospers from the people in it" -a wise man once told me- .. So in any event, being the only other Candidate for the leadership position, only one man is left, and I give him all my support in his leadership :)

- Hope I didnt step on anyones toes by doing this, but I needed to speak my mind-

Just for kicks (and maybe future reference?) Im posting my own answer to one of the questions:

2) Define honor.

Cyva: Honor is the unhesitating willingness to do what is right NO MATTER WHAT.

The only reason so many people seem to have different ideas of what Honor entails is that they have differing ideas of what is right.

Archived