Question (even though I think I know the answer)

Soke

So...here's my question. There is NO WAY for an Undead to become a member of the clan? At all? Not even if, well, hmm, they did something extraordinary to prove themselves? Cuz, you know, I am so going to play this game, but I will probably play exclusively as undead (ok, maybe a troll just so I can say "Ju wan' axe?" a lot), and, you know, I want to hang around you guys, even though you're not exactly Victor Dante (see SWG forums if y'all don't know who Vic is).

No Undead. I would have to talk to Uglutz and discuss it, but I don't see us writing up a story for an undead to be in the clan. The best you could do would be to play any horde race other than undead. ??? Oh, We will not have trolls speaking with a Jamaican accent. It takes away from the fantasy world too much. Every time I see it I think of the real world, unlike orcish which is a fantasy language. Same as Elvish, etc.

If you could choose which undead your character looked like, like an undead orc. Then we might be able to write something up. But only for you :) Something like an undead orc who doesn't know she is dead.

Anyway, orcs are above any other race in the warcraft world. Why would you want to play a lowly undead? The common language of the horde is Orcish, the orcs are the ones to have the first major battles against the humans... the undead did not even come into play until a lot later in the history. Other than smelling like a skunk and having worms crawl out from innards, I see no appeal in playing an undead.

And Vradish is right. Seems several members convinced an undead to play an orc >:]

Jamaican accents would be a little much, I agree. Though I think it would be cool to throw in a few of the War3 phrases. They kind of decide the lingo, War3 is fantasy, but it's got it's own very different culture, and I have grown to love it.

Watcha be creepin'?

*burps* He did it! - No HE did it!

*farts* Weee did it.

~Glok >:L

I have a question (a dumb one :S) can you attack players all the time and everywhere in wow?

No. I hope they have this feature for guild warfare, but they have released next to nothing about PvP and guilds. Hopefully with the beta some information will be given out.

Well, shows what I get for not checking the boards in a week...

And while the "orc undead who doesn't know she's dead" is a very amusing idea (it is!), I shan't go with it, unless I am just super duper totally insane for rping with you guys, which I don't think is gonna be a problem. :p

Just hadda ask, though like I said, I thought I already knew the answer. And I did.