Uniforms!

Syban

I would like to have a meeting soon with our guild Tailors, and try to hammer out ideas for our guild uniforms.

Though I would like to keep the same motif we have now I know the female uniform needs a revamp and I would also like to create more of our uniform with Bio-Engineered goodies to keep us up and kicking during guild hunts.

• 1 month later...

Arm bands! We need Night sister arm bands!! Maybe blue wrinkled pants, blue form fitting shirt and some sneekers? Hmmmm guess we will just have to wait for Nadjia to grind out master and give us a run way show. And no Vic we are not going to wear flesh wraps as the uniform......Although I dont want to toot my own horn, but I am darn sexy in one. :smash:

Oh! A fashion show! That sounds like fun! *practices her walk* I should Master Tailor by next weekend (if all goes well) and we can start planning one ???

*EXCITED*

:angry:

Fleshwraps, skintight suits...I would wear it, I say let's go for it! We can have some nice warm black and blue longjohns that show off my sagging biceps!

Ah I can't think...

I say go for stuff that not only looks good (you guys can figure that part out) but also get some socketed gear so that we can customize them to our own needs. I.E. I am collecting various medical skill attachments to stick in my pants. I am betting that would help everyone out a lot during the big fights.

Also something I wanted to mention was that I am noticing that everything is taking a Roman theme so perhaps for a big bash (parties, celebrations) we could have some Roman style gear, such as togas and the like.

Anyways, good luck and may the Monkey force not be with the Rebels.

~Fesai

We oughta have 2 versions of the male uniform and 2 versions of the female uniform. One should be fieldware and the other casual clothes. Various bio-engineered clothing enhancements require a certain class of clothes to use, so it makes sense to make the appropriate clothes available to each profession.

Okay *writes down in request book* that is a great idea!

Do we have a BE in our guild? I would like to work with him/her if we do.

*goes off to check the roster*

:p

Hum...

Would any uniform fit a wookie?

I don't know how you guys do but they feel so tight and itchy :p

But i swear i'd wear it for the good of ITC!

Olyr, the wookie pikeman

Yes, Olyr, I will be finding something stylish for Wookiees. I really hope they come up with more species based clothing/armor soon! Cause no matter who the Wookiee is, sometimes they even need extra protection!

*~Nadjia~* a girl who misses her Wookiee (he's at work)

• 2 weeks later...

YES! I made it!! I am now a Master Tailor! You guys still want the fashion show so we can decide on uniforms? I was thinking about a week or two from this Saturday. That way members can have time to log in and RSVP to a game mail.

I would need the following from you all if you wish to help me have one:

A place to have it and a date,

A male, female, Wookiee, Transdoshan (spelling?), Twi'lek and any other race that has clothing restrictions (kinda tired can't think right now).

I will be tailoring the following:

Each gender/race a fieldwear, a casual, and a formal (in case of weddings, ceremonies, etc).

The uniforms that are voted to stay in will be provided by me for free.

(And yes, they will have slots to add skill tapes in.)

If any other Tailor wishes to work with me in this I welcome them whole-heartedly! You can g-mail me or leave a message on here. I am mostly on Monday - Friday 8am til 5 pm (sometimes at night for hunts).

Look forward to hearing from you!

*~ Nadjia ~*

Woohoo!! Congratulations, Nadjia!!! :D

(Okay, maybe it's not your birthday... but this calls for some extra-special flashy effect, so...) :0

I can be here for the event pretty much anytime EXCEPT the 9th thru 12th of April when I *gasp* *groan* *shudder* *convulse* *cry* *scream* *faint* will be out of town!! :p The horror!! :0

I am certain the majority of my time away will be a blur as it was for Christmas... Whiskey, anyone? :D

But I am always happy to assist with this and any other event you or anyone else wishes to host, so please let me know what you need me to do! :D

Hehe Great Nadj,

You made to master pretty fast... I think I might need some lessons there (would Lex want some too? :silly: )

(Ok I admit i sometimes do more chit-chat than grind...)

Anyway, it is great news those uniforms... I'll be there most of the time except *coincidence* at the same time as Kelnica...

Cheers,

Olyr, The wookie pikeman

Thanks everyone!

I changed my mind about doing a fashion show *yup a true female*. What I am gonna do will be so much simplier since we all log in different times. *wonders why Olyr doesn't log in same as Kel, brother maybe*

I will make some outfits and put them on display in my shop. When all are on display I will post a note here and send a gmail to Cyva. That way he can let the members know whats going on. If that is ok with Cyva.

We can then vote by gmail within a certain time limit on which ones we liked in the following categories:

Field Wear, Casual Wear and Formal Wear.

Let me know if this is acceptable or not. *goes to make room in her shop, well once hubby logs out*

*~ Nadjia ~*

I will post a note here and send a gmail to Cyva. That way he can let the members know whats going on.

You can email the entire guild by placing the word "guild" in the To line of the email. If that doesnt work you'll need to contact me so I can correct that (sometimes I forget to set people's email/sponsor ability when they join)

• 3 weeks later...

The votes are in!!

Here is the final tally on the uniform voting:

Humanoids:

Both Field and Casual Uniform: Black Pants, Black Formal Shirt, Black Leather Gloves, Black Uniform Boots

Field Wear Uniform has the addition of a Blue Dress Uniform Jacket while the Casual Wear Uniform will have the Blue Heavy Reinforced Jacket.

Wookiees: Olyr and Bachew both agreed on the Field Wear Uniform to be:

Sage's Hood, Crested Battle Padding, Patterned Gloves and Decorative Waist Wrap.

Casual Wear Uniform: I made each outfit that was chosen - you can wear either:

Sages Hood and Smock or

Weighted Hood, Weighted Pullover, Patterned Gloves and Silgiled Waist Wrap.

All very beautiful choices!

In addition, I made 5 Doctor's Dresses for our Transdoshan members.

The factory is hard at work and all should be done by Wednesday!

*hugs*

Nadjia

Archived