2004 PGoH Carolina Gathering

Borg

Logans Imperial Lounge North Carolina (sumbody is gonna have to claim couch first hehe)

April 21....leave on Sunday, the 25th.

Kaatya flying in from Texas

Hudson flying in from Michigan

Logan's, Akroma, Sojourn, God-Raw, Tasselhoff--- local team

Strider from Virginia???

Kodoz from Georgia???

HEHE if I have it right Hudson got the Air Mattress, Kaatya got the water bed, the couch is still open for grabs :*) I forgot who was driving in. (bad tass) But sounds like fun, I know Akroma and Sojorn will come down during that time. I already got vacation for those days so wooot woooot party time. I think we can drag Logan down here for the weekend or we can all crash his house ???

As far as planned events I know we will be spending one night at the beach request from Hudson. Other then that I have a few ideas to keep us intertained. But hey as long as its with friends who cares. See you all when you get here.

Tass ???

Ill be trying my best to make it down. Flight is only like $230 and i would leave thursday and come back sunday so i dont have to miss any school so unless something terrible happens ill prob be hitching a ride with hudson and Kaatya.

• 1 month later...

All parties coming to the carolinas during this weekend of festivities....I was asked by my aunt Betty to cordially invite you all, To our family reunion, which is on the Sat you folks will be here. Good food, good laughs, and good southern BS.

Edited by Lord Logan

Just a warning for all who make it. Theres a saying here in N.Carolina, (If you dont like the weather here in East. NC, wait 15 mins). Come prepared for anything.

Well i tried to get a good deal on a ticket but due to it being spring break they just want way to much money for a ticket, so sadly i won't be making it.

But i hope you all take lots of pictures to post and i know im going miss an awesome time

Woot Wooot I am so happy that some of you are going to make it. I have vacation ready and we are tyring to make so big Machine Guns work so we can use them when you all get here. I can just see us all crashing Logans Party oh yeah. I can hear it now......

NAKKEEEDDD MMAAANNNNNN :p

jj

Im sure we will all have a good time.

Tass :)

Guest Charlie

the meet is in april??? :):( oh no ill miss it:(:p !!!!!!!! we should plan early on the next one... the are too many empty guardians!!!!!!

Ok, thank god I got this now, I still have time to request time off work (must do so within 17 days of time)

I wil TRY, but that is my last weeks of classes, which means crazy ass studying for my finals. (ill be graduating from community college and getting my associates degree, then transferring to a college in western PA.)

So, again I will try and come, Logan or someone please send me directions on ICQ or e-mail

icq= 9066880

e-mail=sreming0001@email.vccs.edu

Thanks!