Who still needs to complete Act 2?

Martok

Lets get a show of people who still have not yet received their act 2 badge...

If we can figure out who all still needs it, we can organize groups to get this done.

The Rebels managed to edge us out last round. The Emperor may not be so forgiving this time around.

:samurai::laugh::devil::cry:

Soke and I were on Dantooine when we did ours Syban. Maybe Soke infected me with bugs. And now after the Act II hunt the other night, me being grouped with the rest of you...oh no! Maybe you guys are now all bugged. And now everyone you have grouped with since then is now bugged. TOTAL CHAOS!!!

Might be neat if there was a disease like that in the game. hrmm

Bad Daav! heh

Dantooine or Lok is supposed to be much easier than Dathomir.

There are lots of reports of bugs with Act 2 on the forums...

Can try to do some of the badges tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon or evening.

I haven't even started it, due to bugs.

1) Talk to coordinator. Find out about informant, get waypoint.

2a) Go out to waypoint. 100m out, waypoint disappears. Cannot find informant. Assume he was eaten by a diseased Nuna. Go back to Step 1.

2b) Go out to newly issued waypoint. Get to waypoint. No informant. Open radar to 1024 m, no one in sight. Break dance in the waypoint for 15 mins until I give up and go back to coordinator to start over. Back to step 1.

2c) Go out a 3rd time, armed with new waypoint. No one there, no one on radar, not even little creatures. Breakdance 5 mins, sigh, go make a root beer float. Get back...there he is! Nearly spill the float all over the keyboard in suprise. Talk to him, get waypoint back to coordinator, where I'm supposed to relay info & get next assignment.

3) Get back to recruiter. He greets me as if he's never seen me, and tries to send me back out to meet with the guy I just met with. Waypoint disappears.

/bugger it.

Will try again Monday.

Archived