Post what you need here.

Current Status:

Master Tailor:

What I do need to make items:

Hides - Any

Metals - Any

Fiberplast - A chem

Polymer Chem - Any - A chem

Thoranium Steel - Bounty Hunter Packs (Rank II in field wear)

Titanium Aluminum - Special Ops Packs (Rank III in field wear)

Plexite gemstone and Green Diamond Gemstone

Anyone can survey for materials, just pick up Atrisan (can drop later) and get some devices from the guild.

Bal Andar :: Nivea Aster

I've decided to focus mainly on blasters for now so here's what I need for that:

metals (any)

copper (for circuitry)

gemstones

low grade ore

Well im not sure if i can help gather resources but im learning to be an entertainer so far ive reach level 2 dance and level 2 heal not bad for one day of play at least i dont think so i need find my way to your town right now im in another as thats where a quest took me but for rest i named her lacy walker if you wanna look me up

Once you start gaining credits, you can place a harvester (which costs around 720 credits a day). If it is on a 90% spot you can gain around 2k in resources a day.

Also, we need some reactive gas for making the Solar Generators.

It is painful seeing so many harvesters on the server out of power and not churning away.

I believe it took 600 reactive gas (tons of metal and aluminum as well but most of us have sources for those resources).

As stated frequently, architects need tons of low grade ore. What I wanted to post a request for here, though, is a bit of hides (which I can't gather myself). I'd like to make some couches and loveseats, and these take 70 and 80 hides each, I think. I hear they're difficult to procure. Any opinions how much I should charge for something made from them (like, on a per-hides-used basis)? My armoirs, bookshelves, and chests have been selling reasonably well at action, and I wanted to try the couch and loveseat crafting. Thanks!

Jagleh

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure where else to put this, so here it is..

I'm a Master Doc now, so I can make all sorts of neat stuff. Skill Medpacks E, Enhancement Skill Medpacks D, Cure Diseas/Poison Medpacks C, State Stimpack A's, Small Stimpack E's, and yes, finally, resuscitation kits!

Here's the thing, I need a fairly good supply of certain things.. Below is the list. I figure if scouts want to help, or artisans, great.

Wound Medpacks:

Polymer

Tubers

Enhancement Medpacks:

Avian Meat

Reactive Gas

Advanced Supplies:

Herbivore Meat

Eleton Reactive Gas

Tolium Reactive Gas

Titanium Aluminum

Class 4 Liquid PetroFuel