Guilds (Player Associations)

Martok

According to the beta posts, in order to start a PA, you must have a PA hall.

It appears it will be a while before we will be able to do this.

It seems we all have a diverse group of professions being chosen. I have heard a few look at Droid Engineers. I will most likely be doing weaponsmith.

We will also need someone that will be able to craft player houses, harvesters, and structures.

If we each take one of those, we will all have more points to spend elsewhere, and be able to help each other at the same time.

Ok, Ok, I'll join in the fun, eversince I have a computer that can handle it it seems. I Don't know what profession I will be. My main question is how the game plays. Does it play like DaoC or Everquest? Will I get annoyed with having to spend a huge amount of non-existant time trying to powerlevel? What is the level range for groups?

Well for me I hardly have free time to play anything in the immediate future, as such splitting my time between multiple games will be impossible. So I will allocate my time to whichever game engine is the choice of all of you as for the most part, the only reason I play games is to enjoy the company of new and old friends now and again.

We are back!

I agree. It is always more fun to play with friends.

Jas is seriously considering doing the architect tree, so she may be able to take care of our building needs.

Great! Looks like we can basically restart on SWG. I was worried the group would really get broken up, but it looks like many of us will be willing to transfer. I feel bad about dragging my sister into the horror that is SB, though. :( I may have to continue playing, just so she doesn't feel abandoned. I gotta be excited the group's moving. We gotta work on Hakemal, Cyclops, Winter, etc. to move, too. Don't wanna lose them if we don't have to.

I'll get to work on that architect tree asap, so I can build us a guild hall. I gotta go check it now, to see how far into the skill set I have to go before I can get it (if that info is listed). :p

I'm so there!

Well, all the good that Mourning was in SB is now gone thanks to UDL & Company. :p

First I log into FE this morning to find it in ruins, then read the other thread about

Vigilance' destruction. This is just sad I tell ya, sad.

With bugs, lag, etc. and a world like this, its just not politically fun anymore.

I'm looking forward to SWG now more than ever now!

My job contract ends next Friday, just in time for me to jump into SWG full steam :(

Help me pick a profession to get skilled in that will help benefit the PA, and I'll get

right on it.

Looking forward to playing with y'all in SWG ....

Howarde/Hakemal

I was worried the group would really get broken up, but it looks like many of us will be willing to transfer.

Jas, I've learned over the years that the "group" that is T.H.E. will never truly get broken up. Even those who leave eventually return to us.

I am of coarse going to join Star Wars Galaxies, because Martok said I can kill ewoks. :no: Can any convince Winter and Cyclops? I haven't seen either one in a while. We should pool the names and get ahold of people. I know that Winter and Cyclops aren't the only ones to be convinced. I don't want anyone to feel abandoned here.

Every game we venture into we get more and more great people to add to T.H.E. (TheHonorEmpire). It started in UO and has fanned out from there.

Hopefully, SWG will be our home like UO was for so very long.

I am pleased to see many of our Shadowbane family moving with us.

Hakem: I am not really sure what we will need for the PA. I plan on having two accounts. One char for my killing fun, other character for crafting.

I really do want a third character to be a musician though :no:

I agree about Shadowbane: The game has so much tremendous potential. WP/UBI have absolutely ruined the game. It is Sunday middle of the afternoon and only 600 people are on Mourning. What happened to the 1500 normally on?

Anyways, I am soooo looking forward to Galaxies. Hopefully we can get a PA set up very soon. We have enough players to do it, I guess we just need the funds to build a PA hall before we can create it.

So glad to hear you're coming to SWG with us, Hak/How! :no:

Dunno about getting Sydax to switch. I dragged her into AC, and left her there. Then, I dragged her into EQ to play cat people, and quit that for SB (which I then dragged her into). Now, I'm abandoning her there, too. She might be reluctant to switch to SWG with me, but I am willing to play SB with her if she doesn't wanna move. I'll be going to visit her for about a week soon, and I'll work on her then. We'll see - she has met many people she likes in SB, and if she hears most of you are moving to SWG, she may be more willing. Will keep you all posted. Wish me luck!

Jagleh

I've pretty much told the CCR, that our guild is taking our money elsewhere.

Although we do have some people sticking around because they paid for it (myself included).

I manage to get ahold of Winter/Aluha, and pointed her towards the PGOH website. She's interested in Star Wars, but not sure if she'll play or not.

Shadowbane, may be a great game in a year, but with its already aging graphics engine and silly bugs, I don't think it will make it the 5 year story cycle they promised. I do have to admit, compared to playing the beta, you guys made it bearable. I think, Martok, that you should give the remnants of Vigilance to Fas Est. They're, for the most part, decent people.

Has anyone spoke to Borg lately? What's he doing?

Good Question about Borg. I haven't seen Colin online in a long time.

It is kind of sad.

I have logged on a few times over the last couple of days and I was the only guildmember online.

I am looking forward to SWG though, and I am very happy that most of the friends I have made will be there with me.

Stan.. err Colin is at work. Day and night. When he is not at work he is running his tennis tourney. He should have this thursday off, so maybe we will see him in SWG (if we get it that day).

I talk to Stan (Colin/Borg) about every other week. He is very very busy. He is super tennis tourny guy.

Hakemal is now the guild leader of TVG. He is now in control of all guild assets.

Hakemal will be making the decision on what to do with whats left of our city (since we no longer have the member base to support it).

See you on Naboo!

Ok, here's a question that needs to be answered. We are a guild that will follow the empire. Are we forced to follow a certain code for making characters ala Shadowbane? Or, will we be allowed to make our own story; Reasons why we may have a Rodian or Mon Calamari in an empire guild? How close will we have to stay with the mythos in creating and playing?

I'd say anything goes as far as races. Being part of a race that's oppressed by the empire may increase your chances of disliking the empire, but it doesnt mean you can't work for the empire (unless the emperor has declared your entire race to be enemies :p ).

Archived