We have 2 weeks

Balandar

1. First and foremost, will we continue on in Shadowbane or move to SWG, or both?

2. Will we join the rebels or the empire?

3. What race should we play? Any restrictions?

4. Can you make your own guilds? Or is everyone under the rule of one person in their faction?

5. Anybody in the beta?

Website is in the works.

4. 12.27 What are the maximum and minimum sizes for player associations?

When you first establish a player association hall, it's allowed to have only one member: you. But within 7 days, your PA must have at least 5 members, or the PA will be dissolved. We repeat this check every 7 days thereafter. The maximum size for a player association is 500.

It is nothing like Shadowbane in the restrictive area of races/classes.

Eventually, I would say we would align ourselves with the Empire. The Empire is more friendly to human characters, (NPC Imperials might call you a dirty wookie or something) but all races are allowed to align with them without penalty. You can make your own guild (Player Association).

Prometheus was in Beta. Haven't heard from him in a while. I'll try to get with Fing to see if he is still in DAoC.

I have begun to do a bit of research into the game recently.

I may have to make a droid engineer of some sort (assuming droids are useful).

Let's hope the PvP is well done. I will research the game some more over the next few days.

I'm starting to get psyched up for it. Sounds really fun. No idea what I'm gonna play yet. I do still plan to play SB (at least a few nights a week, or maybe during daytime, to play with my sister) even if we dissolve The Vigilant Guard. Of course, if the lag miraculously improves, I'll still play SB a lot. As it is now, though, evenings are almost unplayable in SB. They better fix it before SWG comes out, or they'll lose a lot more players, I predict.

Jas

*cries* Sees a whole new batch of sigs that will have to be made. :smash:

Multi-gaming is awfully difficult especially with respect to SB. With the city requirements if we don't have an active player force, then maintaining a city will be difficult to say the least. For me, I'll play wherever the highest concentration of all our friends will be. Whether that's SWG or SB makes no real difference to me.

Given the nature of SWG, Wolfy has to be a Wookie!!!!! :cry:

I'll definitely be in SWG as soon as I have the money to get it. I naturally gravitate toward the good guys (which'd be the rebels of course), but I'll go with the rest of T.H.E. on this one.

As for not having enough of a presence in SB to maintain a city after SWG comes out... I'll say this again: move TVG to LT and live in AC and then you don't have to pay the full upkeep costs of a whole city AND you get guards in the deal too.. lots and lots of guards :smash:

also, im trying to spread House D'Amavir to more games, so if anyone would like to make a character in the guild on SWG who's a D'Amavir let me know :smash:

Archived