Ultima: Legends of Honor

Coldren

Quote from Lan, posted on

Unfortunately, your receiving this letter cause I killed myself due to now actually having to wash and shave Wolf!  A soldier should never have to see horrific things like that!  :0 :0 :D :D

*gets ready to sing a song*

Lan had a little plan to make the hair all go

But when he asked to shave Wolf's butt, Wolf turned and said "HELL NO!"

"You cannot do such things to me!"

He growled and snarled without glee

"But I can!" said little Lan

"All you have to do is ask me!"

A Yanni Top 10 hit for ya Lan..

MUWHAHAHAHAH!! My revenge for the sheep crack on the SB posts is complete!! :D And no offense to you Wolf.. I had to use your renouned hairiness to get back at him.....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from Lan, posted on

Unfortunately, your receiving this letter cause I killed myself due to now actually having to wash and shave Wolf!  A soldier should never have to see horrific things like that!  :0 :0 :D :D

Remind me not to find myself downwind of Wolf....seems the general consensus is that the EMperor needs to pass an edict requiring at least monthly bathings  :0:):D

That's it!!

Senator of War Wolf, hereby orders all those involved in posting in this thread (himself excluded) to the stables to assist Coldren, Lan and Koopsta in the .... relieving of the Emperor's horses' sexual frustrations.

You will continue with this task until your palms bleed and your jaws lock.  

After that ye will go tend to the herd of sheep (all three of them) that are corralled in Yew.

Once the sheep have been satiated ye will venture forth to the daemon temple and attempt to bed a dragon!!!!:love:

;) ;)

Haha Oh damn that was ummmmm quite intriguing post there Wolf,  I believe I have been most kind to you with who I cast as you so naturally I will assume I am not worthy of such a fine task as tending to sheep, horses, and dragons.........

Oh yeah and Cant believe this slipped me,

And co starring as the

Mad Man -  Val Kilmer (kind of a Doc Holliday and Iceman from topgun,,,,, heh your sig was screaming that one at me all along)

Quote from Wolf, posted on

That's it!!

Senator of War Wolf, hereby orders all those involved in posting in this thread (himself excluded) to the stables to assist Coldren, Lan and Koopsta in the .... relieving of the Emperor's horses' sexual frustrations.

You will continue with this task until your palms bleed and your jaws lock.  

After that ye will go tend to the herd of sheep (all three of them) that are corralled in Yew.

Once the sheep have been satiated ye will venture forth to the daemon temple and attempt to bed a dragon!!!!:love:

;) ;)

*cocks eyebrow*

I am hoping that post was not intended for me.  Aside from Scout taking exception I am pretty sure I'm not pleased about being ordered to pleasure barnyard animals :)

And just to clear things up for all the others......Wolf is just upset that all those creatures would not have anything to do with his advances :p

Quote from Ser Brightblade:

And just to clear things up for all the others......Wolf is just upset that all those creatures would not have anything to do with his advances

Well....Up to that point you could have been excluded from the chores but now......BB gets dibs on the Sheep!!!!!

:D

Quote from Wolf, posted on

Well....Up to that point you could have been excluded from the chores but now......BB gets dibs on the Sheep!!!!!

:D

I must respectfully decline at the wishes of all barnyard animals who truely miss the late night visits by Wolf :D

Baa baa the black sheep seems particularly upset about the recent lack of visits to the stables by Wolfie as he affectionatly calls him