Ultima: Legends of Honor

Coldren

JOE PESCI......... Humm,

*remembers a scene from Goodfellas, where Joe is repetedly stabbing a guy he has stuffed in the trunk of his car*  

Ya i can go for that but only if he wears lifts.

:0

Just an FYI 'Tok may have a problem with being cast as Jaba, he played Jaba in his High School's rendition of Return of the Jedi and he got WAYY too into the role. That may drag up some old memories of when he ate live frogs in the in the Scene where Han gets frozen.  :p

BTW... as soon as 'Tok gets his computer back and reads my posts,l I may end up on a missing persons list.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't dignify Kalinaf's or Baltazar's post with any sort of response.

Let me just say I have serious problem with the way this thread is ending up.  Remember what happened the last time there was a thread like this???  It started a mass exodus in the guild.  How soon we forget.

I also have a BIG problem with some of the members that are posting to this thread that were so quick to chastise those that posted in the old thread.  I can see that some are beginning to speaketh with two tongues.   :angry:

Quote from Martok, posted on

I won't dignify Kalinaf's or Baltazar's post with any sort of response.

Let me just say I have serious problem with the way this thread is ending up.  Remember what happened the last time there was a thread like this???  It started a mass exodus in the guild.  How soon we forget.

I also have a BIG problem with some of the members that are posting to this thread that were so quick to chastise those that posted in the old thread.  I can see that some are beginning to speaketh with two tongues.   :angry:

Say the word and the topic will be closed.

Quote from Martok, posted on

Before this thread gets closed out and someone's ego gets bruised, i'd like to state a few things:

1)Martok: We haven't forgotten. Hopefully everyone who reads the comments on who plays who in a fictional movie, etc. realizes it's all meant in good fun. You seem to be the only one taking serious offense to any of this. Heck, if anyone has a reason to be upset it's Wolf and me! Who gets more insulted than us? Wolf for his scent (which he and everyone else realizes is a joke, not a serious matter..Heck, the number of comments made on that alone could justify it's own forum...hehehe.. of which might I add you personally have made a few comments about) and me for dying. Hopefully with the last mass exodus we were left with a core group of FRIENDS that can pick on each other from time to time and not take any of it personally. If you have personally been offended or hurt, I apologize here and now on their behalf.

2)Kalinaf: Yanni?? :0 Do I LOOK LIKE A BARD??!! Oh well, at least I still have a full set of hair and am loved by millions the world over.. Unlike Kenny G whom is balding ONLY in the front and people often associate with a visit to the dentist.... :D

3)Balandar: It's just my opinion, so before you kick me off the boards or close this thread, just know it's not good practice to close an entire thread of messages where a majority of the people are having a good time just because of 1 person having a problem with it. If multipule people are complainning about it, then I would totally understand closing it. But closing 1 thread because of 1 person is a sure way to make everyone else who was enjoying the thread mad and cause another mass exodus, all because of 1 person's comments. And that's what caused the last mass exodus: a few (not the majority by FAR) had a problem with a few comments and couldnt' brush it off.

I stuck around after the last exodus in the hopes that PGoH as a whole had finally realized the difference between a serious insult and a joke, and that the people left had grown out of their egos... and that people who were still there considered each other friends... But maybe I was wrong...

Hey maybe this thread should be on the Chit Chat board...that way we can be sure no one thinks its serious... I mean really which sounds more serious: Discussions or Chit Chat? And sheesh if I can take getting called everything from Keebler elf to ewok nobody else has much room to complain.  :roll:  

Tok just wants to kick some as :D :D .  He gets all disgruntled when he doesn't have access to the forums and gets abused by the rest of us without the ability to properly return the favor :p .  No need for everyone to get worked up.

And for the record I take exception to being cast as Burt Reynolds.  I was thinkink more along the lines of a white Mario Van Peebles ;)

Quote from Coldren, posted on

3)Balandar: It's just my opinion, so before you kick me off the boards or close this thread, just know it's not good practice to close an entire thread of messages where a majority of the people are having a good time just because of 1 person having a problem with it.

If ONE PGoH member quits the guild because of a post or a thread, even if it is all in good fun and no insult is intended, I will close that thread. If someone insulted you coldren and you decided to leave PGoH over it, I would close the thread in a heart beat. Same with any other member of PGoH, well maybe not the 1 week old Legionnaire ;)  . For some reason it seems if one member quits, then so do many others. :(

Personally I have enjoyed this thread.

Quote from Kalinaf, posted on

Haha Ok this is turning into a great post! I have a few cast suggestions some serious some not, ill let you decide.

Borg - Sean Connery

Greg - Richard Harris

Wolf - Burt Reynolds

Fing - Robert Deniro

Koopsta - Ronald Mcdonald

Martok - Jabba Da Hutt

Balt - Joe Pesci

Kalinaf - John Malcovich

Coldren - Yanni

Hmmm ill have to think of more!

Oh yah.

BB - A younger Harrison Ford

Scout - Natalie Wood when she was younger

I still think Borg should be Patrick Stuart.  As for Harrison Ford for me that would be cool.....and I have no idea who Natalie Wood is :)

For Balt Joe P. is neat but cast the Joe P character that was in Lethal Weapon not Goodfellas muhahaahahah

P.S. Ronald McDonald is out for Koop....we don't allow clowns in the PG.  (Never say I haven't stuck up for ya Koop!!)

I was enjoying it untill the Ronald McDonald casting of me!

Kal your goin down!!!! *growls*

And George Michale!! GAH! Sleep with one eye open Lan!!

hehehehehe

j/k

I think its hilarious.. No use in taking it seriously.. its all in good fun.. Besides, nothings goin on in Ultima Online anymore.. this is all some people have to do.. *snorts*

:roll:

And thanks for havin my back BB, I say we go arrest Kal.. hehehe   :p

Did i take any of this personally? No.  Never said that, and I don't think that.  Would I leave the guild for this thread? Please....give me a break.

I also see a reference to "ego".  Was my "ego" bruised?  Once again...please...give me a break.

Do I want to see the thread removed? No.  It was very funny....but then started to go downhill.

The reason for my post was for what i said regarding the "speaketh with two tongues."

Don't like what I had to say in my post?  Too bad!:D  

I felt it needed to be said, and therefore I posted it.  I never asked that people stop posting to the thread, but perhaps should have included maybe that it should be "toned down."

I can understand the tone down.....and out of EVERYONE here, i don't know what your complaining about!  Everything from the Keebler elves(snickers) to Koop the clown, I was STILL CALLED KENNY FRICKIN' G!!!  GAH!!!  A poofed out curly cue earthy crunchy clarinet player!  Come on now!!!

Ok Ok Martok is correct about the history of threads like this, and yes im guilty at poking fun as well in this post, but I poked fun at those that I know can a) take it, b) dish it back out to me.. OH and Koop I said Ronald in all seriousness due the lovely locks of Red!  ;)

Oh and Cant we all just get along! :love:

P.S. BB, Natalie Wood is a famous actress from the 50's and 60's, very versatile actress etc.. She was in Rebel without a cause, The searchers, and a few others...... Cant think of off the top of my head, but if you like movies they are great!

Quote from Lan, posted on

ok your right :D  you win, your the biggest fool here instead of me :0:D

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Ok, thats it..

As your Phalynx I order you to invade the felucca orc fort alone!

And when your done with that, give Wolf a bath!!

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :angry:

heh

*note to Red from Madman*

M'lord,

I humbly regret you receiving this letter.  First, I accomplished my mission of taking out the yew orc fort.  I cunningly stalked the orcs and through strategic tactics I managed to take the fort myself.  Unfortunately, your receiving this letter cause I killed myself due to now actually having to wash and shave Wolf!  A soldier should never have to see horrific things like that!  :0 :0 :D :D