Thanks to:

Balandar

Colin

Jagleh

Maester

Vankor

Arionnerhod

*and I am sure I am forgetting others*

We still need huge amounts of gold for the upkeep now and the actual city buildings and structures.

I must say, it was really exciting to be there when the tree was planted. I really like the spot, too. Don't be too surprised when you log in to that spot - I just did, and I'm not in Giant's Salvation anymore. Pretty cool!

Jas/Jagleh

Aye, you can still bind in other Nation cities. One thing though, Bane circles are now out and about. Soo... if you see someone attacking our tree, contact the MGA. Also, don't let on to where it is... even though people will soon spot it on the map.

From my understanding takes a minimum of 72 hours to lay siege to a city so it cannot be destroyed really without our knowing about it. If you do see anyone setting up a siege then we definately have to mobilize the MGA

Hey Chris, why you join Lexicans anyways?

because one of the subguilds in Lex Talionis fit my rp perfectly (and I cant help but despise the temple of the cleansing flame. It reminds me too much of the spanish inquisition)

What Im still trying to figure out is why you guys see LT as the badguys. We're the one major alliance that hasnt tried expanding our borders beyond the originally claimed region. (well, I havent heard anything about the clans of the north expanding, but they've been too busy fighting off Denied or they probably would).

If you read the guild descriptions for LT and its subguilds you'll find that we rp the part of the "goodguys" 100%.

I don't like the Lexicans for the simple reason that they are not All Race All class.

True, the game that Lex plays is one way to RP(restricted races/class). But the few times I have been around the Lexicans I have found that they role-play when it is convenient to them. If you are going to role-play that you hate the Temple of the Cleansing Flame then you need to let every Templar and Confessor that you come into contact with know that they ARE THE ENEMY. Not just when you feel like it.

Lex likes to lure someone in and make them feel safe, then when their guard is down they will gank them. That is not role-play, that it PK.

When I play my channeler, I role-play that I fear, hate, and do not trust Dwarfs. When I am in KC, or Khar or in a group with a dwarf they know "I have my eye on you".

If Lex chooses to play the restricted card they need to make it a full time job.

Lex likes to lure someone in and make them feel safe, then when their guard is down they will gank them. That is not role-play, that it PK.

we dont lure people in.

If someone comes into our territory with permission from someone who has the authority to grant that permission they are safe. Those who decide it's their right to show up unannounced or refuse to leave IMMEDIATELY when told they're not welcome are removed by force. The only templars, confessors, or irekei who arent kill on sight are those who seem to be new players who wouldnt have any clue that they're not welcome.

It's easy for a guild based around the Temple of The Cleansing Flame to be ARAC. The confessors would just torture irekei and other miscreants until they repent and agree to serve the Flame.

A guild that looks down on torture could never allow confessors since according to the lore behind the game torture is what they do. Templars are rejects for the same reason as confessors. Irekei are because they worship the dragon and the dragon is evil incarnate.

As far as maintaining consistent rp, every minotaur I've met knows to be careful around me because Im a wolf to the core and they're just big cows. :)

It does sound like you are serious about your RP Chris.

As for minotaurs I agree with you. I sometimes wonder if they are best served with Potatos and carrots, or char-broild and dipped in a honey bbq.

Dwarfs on the other hand...

Keep your eye on them. They will pee on your leg like a dog. Those diry little grub worms eat their young.

Dwarfs on the other hand...

Keep your eye on them. They will pee on your leg like a dog. Those diry little grub worms eat their young.

I used a dwarf like a fire hydrant once.....

Here is the take on Lex.

Lex killed me on sight early on for simply being a Confessor.

Lex then informed me they were sorry for not informing me of this in advance, but they killed all Confessors on sight.

Now that we are part of MGA, I am in constant contact with several people from Lex that "want to be my friend now" since we are a decent sized powerbase on the server.

I thought you guys despised Confessors? But since we have some power you wish to be friends now?

blah

I am in constant contact with several people from Lex that "want to be my friend now" since we are a decent sized powerbase on the server.

names

i want names

Dang listenin to Chris talk here... Hrmm Lex sounds like my kinda guild :cheeburga: Hopefully MGA will make this game fun or I may end up lookin more Lex way every day... Course I will give it plenty of time before jumpin to any conclusions :0

Archived