Possibilities....

kodoz

It will be an event we will do.........this soon I do not think would be good.

Statistically the Necro skill gains are at 6x the Paladin avgs.

Seems they go up faster.

I have a feeling though once complete the old standard that.........what takes the longest to achieve will become the more interesting/overall benifactor.

The combos and blending of our existing characters with these new skills of CHIV, FOCUS, SPIRIT and NEC...........is going to be a hoot to see in action against enemies of the STATE and EMPIRE.....as well as eventual training.

What is socially and personally interesting is how everywhere I go and within every group of players......the Necromancers seem to have a triggerfinger ......they just cant help themselves and have to cast off some spells onto thier bretheren.......reminds me of my friends in my group I grew up with in life........ehehe ......remember the guy in the group who just had to *NOOGIE NOOGIE* the top of someones head for fun or the hell of it? :sword: ..........just like in the wilds of animals.....some cubs just need to mix it up more.......hehehe :sword:

Ahh we are all just the same on this big blue marble Earth........so too on this shard of Sosaria we call Catskills. Have fun guys......keep learning........the ride still is only beginning......the first hill of the ride we just went over.....soo much more to encounter. :sword:

Just watch out for his new weapon combo..........5 hits in one swing.

2 handed double edged weapon with doublestrike capability (4hits) plus magical spell attack (1 hit)

I think he can do over 120 dmg with that combo

(resist and armor class will defend against that total dmg inflicted)