Guild Champion Hunt

O.K.  This event is being sponsored by yours truely and Lady Lora de Blood.  This is intended to draw as many guildmates as is humanly possible.  The dangers will be great and the rewards greater.  Both Lora and I have the ability to jump start Champion spawns with our Valor Virtue skill so we will attempt to go to some of the less traveled spawn sites and start them for the guild.  With luck many guild members will recieve the coveted scrolls of power and the museum will obtain the remaining skulls it needs in order to properly display them all.  All scrolls are to be used for the benifit of the guild.  If you recieve one and have no use for it please give it to a guild leader so that a deserving guildmate can recieve it.  Note in order to be eligible for any extra scrolls you must attend the hunt

Any extra skulls obtained will be given to the guild bank so that we can hopefully spawn the Harrower at a time of our choosing in the near future.

For this to be a success we need a minimum of 10 people to show with 15-20 being ideal.  Please be prompt, be equipped, and be ready to have some fun.

Where: Olympus

When: Friday 4 October 2002 8.45PM EST sharp

Our last romp was a "tad" disoganized. Here's some more tips for group combat and strengthening the Honor Line.

1. Follow the chain of command, ie the TC for the romp, which in this case is Brightblade/Lora. Listen to their orders, they are veterans of fighting champions spawns, especially Lora.

2. Don't run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Maintain the line of melee fighters so that the mages aren't put into danger. We don't use shields or have Parry, and only wear leather armor (if that).

3. A technique which hasn't seen use for ages and I just remembered!  Before the romp, make a macro on one of your F# keys that goes:

Say: HONOR

Use this macro if you need a heal. Not only does it get our attention, but also provides mages with a target (your text) in case you are covered by monsters.

And don't forget to review Wolf's guide on group tactics.

I also shall be working for the wonderful place I call pizza world(Domino's), I hope all goes well though, follow the leaders, hold the line and all will go well.

While I would love to be able to post my agreement over the near total lack of guild participation as of late, I too missed this last event, and have no place in doing so.  (My apologise Lora, ive been bed ridden) What I can say is this...  Lately people have been more interested in there personal agendas then spending time and energies with the guild, which while understandable is unacceptable when it reaches the extent it currently has.  You can ask many guild members and they will agree that at least five or so times a day I drop everything im doing and go to help a guildmate, weither it be clearing a spawn near there house, making them a few suits of armour, helping beat down a mare for easy taming, or just goin and wackin a few critters with them because they cant get help elsewhere and want to kill cyclops'.  While im sure many do such things, more is needed.  We need more numbers in our guild events, more attendence to meetings, and most vitaly more support of other members who are sacraficing there time and energy to make something entertaining happen for the rest of us.  If this is too much to ask, then you really must wonder why your in a guild in the first place...