What do you plan on playing?

What do you plan on playing?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can play up to 5 characters (with the option to buy more). What will your main character be?

Main: Balandar - Human Necro

Alt 1: Male Asura Engineer

Alt 2: Female Norn Ranger

Alt 3: Male Charr Warrior

Alt 4: Female Sylvari Mesmer

too soon to tell. I like:

Elementalist- very hard to play though

Engineer- seems a bit gimp

Warrior- all up in 'yo grill!

Ranger- this was a lot of fun!

Guardian- awesome effects and support!

Will definately be playing a Guardian. It reminds me of the Captain class in LOTRO with its buffs and support.

Will definately be playing a Guardian. It reminds me of the Captain class in LOTRO with its buffs and support.

Guardians bring support in loads. In fact, one guardian can turn the tide of battle completely in pvp!

Guardians bring support in loads. In fact, one guardian can turn the tide of battle completely in pvp!

That's good to hear. I love playing Melee support classes. I wish more games would have those types of classes.

After the last Beta Weekend.....here will be my lineup of characters.

Main 3 World Vs World PvP Characters (Offense)

(m) Char Warrior...............Duu.................................Armorsmith, Weaponsmith

(f) Norn Ranger.................Gwul Mistrunner.............Leatherworker, Huntsman

(m) Human Engineer.........Borg Stonewall...............Jewler, Cook

Adventuring World Vs Environment Characters (Support)

(m) Sylvari Elementalist.....Morgh ...........................Artificer, Cook

(m) Asura Necromancer....Galam............................Tailor, Cook

(m) Norn Mesmer..............Colin Mor........................Cook, Tailor

Misc Characters (Defense/Harrasment)

(m) Char Guardian.............Marcos Blackwater........Cook, Armorsmith

(f) Asura Thief....................Flea................................Cook, Jewler

I'm thinking Charr or Norn Necromancer... must play with undead minions! I wish they would publish a release date... I don't like ordering without one - I prefer to know exactly when my CC will be charged when ordering.

I didn't pre-order. I pre-purchased. So charge is immediate, but you get the early head start and access to beta weekends when they have them.

I didn't pre-order. I pre-purchased. So charge is immediate, but you get the early head start and access to beta weekends when they have them.

Ah, ok good to know. Pre-purchased... had to use chrome as their purchase button was broken for me under IE9. Best part is the CDN dollar is pretty much at par with the USD, and since the digital version is being charged from company that isn't in Canada, I pay no sales tax!

Without the benefit of playing the beta, I would have to say I am leaning towards either a Ranger or Warrior.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok after some thinking over I'm gonna make

(Main) Charr-Elementalist (Blood)

Charr-Guardian (Ash)

Charr-Enginer (iron)

Charr-Warrior (blood)

Sylvari-Necro

• 1 month later...

Charr-Guardian (Ash)

Charr-Enginer (iron)

Charr-Warrior (blood)

Sylvari-Necro

You are as bad as me. I bet you change your mind again!

Charr-Guardian (Ash)

Charr-Enginer (iron)

Charr-Warrior (blood)

Sylvari-Necro

You are as bad as me. I bet you change your mind again!

Yea lol. I'm thinking about just scrapping the Sylvari

• 1 month later...

well, seeing as how I'm a uh, norse enthusiaist, and there's a Norn(s) race with a reference to Jormag (Jormungandr, if you wondered just what the heck my surname was in SW:TOR), gee.

I know we're not joining an RP server, but the Norn Warrior Robnar shall exist... or maybe Robnas if I choose to be more correct about Norns whom are all female... Although the shape-shifting is kinda... not my thing.

Other potential characters...

asuran engineer (although the Charzooka sounds amusing)

slyvari ranger

Hey guys, I have tried my best to come up decent builds without being able to test them but watching Youtube vids and checking out the wiki and other sites.

My main will be (hopefully) be a Charr Guardian, Judge Atreus - I am hoping the combination of burning conditions, teleporting, boon granting and altruistic healing will make him a force to reason with (or just run from haha). :smash:

I am still trying to figure out my alt - i want him to be an Asura Engineer - an insane liitle guy who runs quickly around the field of battle dropping bombs on combo fields for mass effect and general giggles. :rofl:

Not happy with the necro, I want skeletons, not weird aliens ! :lostit:

Hey guys, I have tried my best to come up decent builds without being able to test them but watching Youtube vids and checking out the wiki and other sites.

My main will be (hopefully) be a Charr Guardian, Judge Atreus - I am hoping the combination of burning conditions, teleporting, boon granting and altruistic healing will make him a force to reason with (or just run from haha). :smash:

I am still trying to figure out my alt - i want him to be an Asura Engineer - an insane liitle guy who runs quickly around the field of battle dropping bombs on combo fields for mass effect and general giggles. :rofl:

Not happy with the necro, I want skeletons, not weird aliens ! :lostit:

Awesome! My favorite 3 classes are Mesmer, guardian, and engineer. Going to start with a Mesmer. Burning guardians are soooooo fun to play

That's going to be my main Alt. I love the idea of a tiny Asura with a big gun.

Archived