"Social Groups"

robinj

A coworker of mine says she started playing TOR with her husband and two family members last week. I was thinking this could be a lot of fun if we stayed in-character for these groups. Aside from never looking for flashpoint members or heroics, the comical social items are quite amusing, not to mention whatever else BioWare has yet to unveil for social items. Imagine a party of 4 sandpeople running mando raiders...

These set groups would be frequently online at the same time which can honestly be somewhat of a drawl. I remember the horror days of set parties in FFXI being a drain on your sanity but you really had no other choice if you wanted to level up at a decent pace.

Ideally the group would be setup for flashpoints, i.e. tank, healer, dps, and crowd control.

So if anyone's interested, speak up. ;)

I have a level 11 or so assassin that has been drinking at the Imperial Fleet Cantina for about a week, plus a bounty hunter that I haven't decided on a role for yet.

I'd be interested in doing this as well if my schedule allows. I have a sith warrior that could partiipate, or a mercenary that I have on Dromund Kaas that can backtrack a bit and join in.

I'd be interested in participating depending on the schedule. I have my imperial agent operative that i could use, he's level 21 but I could make a new character. Was thinking of making a Bounty Hunter sometime soon.

Ok here's how I see it. We should have scheduled times where 4 of us play at once. We'd have to roll a balanced group, and balanced crafting classes that would complement each others. The toons we'd make would only be playable when all 4 of us are playing at the same time. (to prevent someone 20 levels above the rest). We'd also need teamspeak I guess to make it even easier. The groups could go as follow:

Juggernaut - Tank

Sorcerer - Heals/CC

Mercenary - DPS/Heals

Sniper/Marauder - DPS

OR

Powertech - Tank

Operative - Heals/CC

Assassin - DPS/CC/Off-Tank

Sniper/Marauder - DPS

I prefer the first group, of course.

We could have one Cybertech, one Artifice, one Biochem, and one Armstech

This is of course my way of seeing it! I'd be willing to run a Sniper or Assassin or Sorcerer personally!

I met this nice sniper on the Fleet last night and boarded the Black Talon for a bit of Jedi padawan killing. While the thought of two blaster pistols was tempting, I chose to train as a powertech. We proceeded through the mission with Mako being "Mako" at healing and occasionally she would wander off or miss the tram, but we survived. We continued on the Black Talon to Dromund Kaas and made our way to Kaas City. Along the way I had to stomach these Imperials that couldn't handle a few slave rebels but they were easy to kill and collected the bounties on their leaders' heads while I was at it. Once we made it to Kaas City, Misae checked in with Intelligence while I cashed in some bounties and picked up some new targets.

Misae and I are resting before heading out to the Dark Temple if anyone is on or near the same missions...

((you know you want to! and Hammer Station is coming soon™))

• 3 weeks later...

I am always up for any quick group runs for Social pts....if I am online page me and ill heal the team.

I will also throw in a post about a set time for some socializin point gathering too....it will be late but it will be on a Sunday nite.