When did you pre-order?

Well, either way eawarearts did the right thing and allow anyone who registered a preorder code to download the digital copy as well... Makes it rather pointless to own a physical copy but on the other hand it seems to be the most fair thing to do.

Ordered and entered my code on July 21st... though I'm antsy to get in from every indication I won't be in on the 13th. By my calculations I have done everything right to get in on the 13th, my account on the SWtOR was created nearly three years ago, I pre-ordered and entered my code as soon as it was possible and I was moderately active on the forums. All that and I didn't get access to the whole beta so I have a feeling I'm not slated for the 13th Early Access.

*shrug* I don't think the forum activity nor account age has anything to do with it...

I made mine the day of the first E3 trailer, 6/3/09. to be honest I didn't know much about the game before then.

Yes, I was invited to several betas but this thing called a hurricane struck new england just before the first one and I was unable to download the game in time to play and then the update servers took a dive sometime halfway through. second email I never got. third email (for the public weekend) I did get, but my account password got hosed somehow between origin.com and swtor.com

I ordered about 2 hours after they made it public, which I believe is July 22nd or something. Yet, I didn't receive any invites. I only got the regular edition.

On a side note, Call of Duty MW3 sold for $1 Billion US in only 16 days, which is pure madness for a game that has been copy-pasted from MW2. I'm just sayin'!