Beta Weekend (11-25 through 11-27)

Syban

Hey gang, I just came off a long shift at work and I fear I won't be around for the morning log in time. So I started this thread so we can coordinate which server we're all going to jump to for this weekend.

So if I'm up and around when the craziness starts I'll post which server and my characters names so we can hook up for some guild'ish fun!

That would be wonderful if you did, in the least we can communicate and get acquainted with everyone.

I have to head off to work and it's a long day so I won't be around till Saturday I fear. But I will be around and we all can work game together if possible.

edit - But as I've said before I would be willing to re-roll elsewhere if needed.

Edited by Syban

Ok. I got Martok only to level 3. I got Damar, Imperial Agent, to level 10/11 and is stationed on the Imperial Fleet. Most likely going to create another character to play around with until I see some more people online.

Got Balandar to level 6 or so yesterday. Going to try a BH next I think. Then Imperial Agent. I'll probably be on later tonight. I don't want to go through too many of the story lines, as I do not want that repetitive feel when it goes live. What level do you need to be to do crafting? I wanted to try that but may need to wait until go-live.

Oh ######, I didn't see them...I've been stuck working from home the entire holiday thanks to one of our VM host's drive arrays becoming perforated, so I was either looking at my work laptop and afk or so engrossed in the cut scenes I didn't see them. I honestly wasn't ignoring you.