Greetings!

Huato

Just swinging by to say hello again (long time, no post...I know).

I did apply to Vigilance this evening, and am in this weekend's beta. I suppose if I get an invite I'll have to scrub whatever the Star Wars equivalent of a pee tub is for Martok daily :p

Just swinging by to say hello again (long time, no post...I know).

I did apply to Vigilance this evening, and am in this weekend's beta. I suppose if I get an invite I'll have to scrub whatever the Star Wars equivalent of a pee tub is for Martok daily :p

Lol! I forgot about the pee tub. Reminds me of the liddul panzie reward.

orcpanzie.jpg

That was a right of passage for all the new members back in the day :)

Thank you Calendar! I look forward to playing tomorrow morning!

Since I have not played yet, what server should I roll on?

Good to see you back! Although it's kinda sad that I remember you more from being in Enclave as my alliance toons than I do from you being Hordeside. Look forward to playing with you again!

Hey Huato,

Our plans to have ppl coordinate on TS which server to start on. It's going to be difficult as not all of us can start at the same time. Once a server has been determined (on TS), it'll be posted on the forums.

Hey Huato,

Our plans to have ppl coordinate on TS which server to start on. It's going to be difficult as not all of us can start at the same time. Once a server has been determined (on TS), it'll be posted on the forums.

Thank you! I'll sit tight then and wait on where to roll. :vader:

Good to see you back! Although it's kinda sad that I remember you more from being in Enclave as my alliance toons than I do from you being Hordeside. Look forward to playing with you again!

I've been playing more Hordeside on another server lately. Been considering re-rolling at least one alt on AD, but would have to kill off another alt!

What was your toon in Enclave (I suffer C.R.S. in my older age now :p)?

I've been playing more Hordeside on another server lately. Been considering re-rolling at least one alt on AD, but would have to kill off another alt!

What was your toon in Enclave (I suffer C.R.S. in my older age now :p)?

I was Shirine, a night elf druid who woke up one morning and discovered she was a troll. I was mostly there as Isandra, a Draenei mage. My brother was in Enclave for awhile and raided with you guys, but I can't for the life of me remember which one of his toons was the raider there.