February ends with a new Elder and Longtooth

Borg

As the March Moon begins to rise this evening Morgh finalizes his decision and makes his mark on the appointment of the new Elder of CONQUESTS that will replace Baracko as he moves to the role of Longtooth.

"He has led many on quite a few adventures into uncharted darkness for the Clan aye?"; comments Galam more in a statement than in a question.

"Yup....and he will again Galam...just from a different role and with different responsibilities."; replied Morgh as he curled up the declaration and placed the Clan Skullcrusher seal across its tethered cord.

"And your replacement....a Blood Elf....thier sharp tongue has an edge to it...not worried it may cut some?"; Galam asks as he hands the only Peon Promotion to Morgh to approve.

*Looking at Galam with a raised eyebrow*

"Same was said bout da deadies long ago....seems to have settled well....Holyssa knows well enough the challenges of communication and there be no othah that has so often stepped up and rallied the Horde against old adversaries as well as prepared for new. These days fill with book smart learnun now mur den da days of trials of sword and spell against these new lands adversaries.....Holyssa will lead well and in temperment tu."; Morgh replies as he finishes stamping the Peon Promotion.

"Here...take these and have Du und Katzimoto prepare things for the Blood Stone ceremonies.....I need you in Northrend still Galam....you need to get YOUR new training going....and you still have both eyes...so you cannot blame your reading skills on your slow progress!"; commanded Morgh firmly.

"Ehhhe hehehehe Galam slowbow....hehehehe"; Galams Imp Zhar'nos giggles.

*ZWAAAAPpppzzzz*

AARrrrrrggghhh.....Shush!!!"; bellows Galam as he banishes Zhar'nos into submission.

Galam begins out and down toward the clammoring of Grunts and Bosses sparring in the Clan Barracks area. Looking about for Du and Katzimoto...it is not long till he hears Katzimoto yell as he is flung through an archway to land upon a nearby table.

"oohhh...howdy der boss mon....we just be playun."; Katzimoto says with a smile as he rolls sorely off the table.

Du standing at the end of the hall under the arch obviously irritated begins to complain then cuts short his tirade.

"IB YU EBER PUT FIREFLY GEL IN ME PANTZ AGIN....."

Galams quick stare ends the conflict and covers the details of the upcoming ceremony to be prepared for.

Elder Baracko will be changing his command to support and will now be an aide to the Elders and Holyssa the new Elder of CONQUESTS....make the appropriate offerings and the Peon Renck shall stand now as a Grunt. The other Grunts, Bosses and Peons need to be made aware also of this months return of March Madness....tournament of BLOOD AND THUNDAH.....rally them to pair up and practice thier skills. Combat will be at the end of the Month.

"Yessir Boss mon"; replied Katzimoto rubbing his back.

"Gud.....Da Clan need sum gud rumblin'....geetin der skills rusty....dat neber gud fur da blades or spells"; added Du as he motioned with his hand to his eyes that he will be watching Katzimoto.

As Galam began to cast his hearthstone now set for Dalaran he could see Katzimoto sending a slobbering raspberry at Du and a wet willy into his wartorn ear.

Another tussle begins anew.

Back upstairs in the Chief's War room Morgh unfurls a new map.....holding it up to the light the words Ulduar can be seen bleeding thru the map.

"This will test all of us our specialties and tactics of favor and choice....this shall be a grand challenge...great glory und plundah for all will come to be."; Morgh says to himself as he sits and begins to study the map.

Holyssa and her younger sister Hikoria stumble into her Silvermoon estate, looking very tired after a hard day's work.

"Another day, another victory over the vile scum of the frozen north...", she muttered, lazily tossing her axe and shield onto a pile of futons in the corner of the living room.

"You know, I hear there's been great progress made regarding the ol' ruins in the Peaks. You really should go up there every once in a while!" the young death knight happily exclaimed as she sloppily places a pile of the weekend's mail on a nearby desk. "...and it might beat going Vrykul-tipping every night. You really should explore the unknown a little more...take a break from all this head-bashing."

"Odd hearing it from a death-knight. Then again, it's you I'm talking about.", she replied, a smile forming on her lips.

"Whatever sleeps below there can stay snoozing for all I care. And if it awakens? We will crush it. I've taken on one Old God before. What makes you think I'll show fear in the face...

"...maws, dear sister. Many of 'em, from what I hear.", the pale-skinned elf interrupted.

"...ok, maws, whatever, of some ancient terror a second time?"

The blood knight walked over to her desk, it's surface cluttered with jewel cutting materials, scattered scraps and ore bits, and glittering unfinished cuts scattered among the pile of letters.

"My, the postman has been busy. Let's see what we have here..."

Holyssa casually reaches into a small basket, pulling out a fresh bagel. After taking a large bite out of it, she proceeds to open each one.

"...Dear sir, the Mage Union would like to remind you tha-- wait, this is father's old junk mail! Don't those fools realize how long he's been gone for? I swear, it's like they WANT me to start drinking again." Holyssa crumples up the letter, tossing it into a tiny metal pail beside the desk, reaching for an even smaller envelope.

"...Congratulations adventurer! If you pass this flyer to fifty people, you too could be the proud winner of a custom-built Nesingwary 9001 Bush-smasher Extre---UGH! More garbage from those stubby-legged barbarians." The small letter is crumbled into her fist, and tossed into her pail as well.

The next letter is poorly and hastily written, but is followed by a paw-shaped ink print. "Dear Holy: Bored. When can we kill stuff again? ~ Orcala. PS, bring food."

"..." The letter is folded and tucked into her side pouch.

"Dearest lady, my training with the Ashtongue refugees nears it's completion! Today I even tied a gnome's boot laces together under the cover of the shadows, and proceeded to shove him down the biggest staircase I could find. It was truly a sight to see. I hope you are doing well. Is Northrend really cold? I have just the outfit in mind for my first trip to Dalaran! Do keep in touch! ~ Cresalia Firefeather"

"Why would she ask how cold Northrend is, sis?", Hikoria asked, not looking up from polishing her Titansteel mace, sitting indian-style beside her sister's work desk.

"You don't want to know. That rogue has lost her marbles, but may the sun continue to bless her with courage. Hey, what's this thing?" The blood knight eyes a small scroll, bearing the insignia of the Clan Skullcrusher. The scroll is quickly unrolled, and her eyes dart from left to right reading over it's contents.

"Well, what's it say?"

Holyssa's jaw suddenly drops, and the blood knight falls over backwards, stunned by the letter's contents.

"Sis?! Are you ok?" Hikoria rushes over to the dumbstruck sibling, taking the letter from her gloved hand, reading it over.

"Oh my, a promotion! Truly a glorious day for the Fargleams, and Quel'thalas in a way. Now the Scourge have no chance!"

The young death knight looks down at her sister as she lay in the middle of the floor, squatting down over her other hand, still tightly gripping the bagel.

"...you gonna eat that?"

((Thanks guys!! I'm gonna try my best to help push us forward while having a blast at the same time :D))

It's a great day for the Blood Knights! Congratulations! I have my scrunchie supplier looking for something special, and non-flammable *peers at Kailand* for the occasion. Glory to the Sin'dorei!!

"...you gonna eat that?"

And I see that you found the baker who uses bloodthistle in their bagels. That's why they're so addictive!

**Walks in to the camp and see's that there are a lot of beer keg's out and people are in good spirits already.**

So.. we are having a party? jeez why didnt anyone say so.. **looks around and when nobody is looking, he finish his wine bottle and fills it up with beer from one of the keg's. **

** As Perthes walks around the camp, he finds a table filled with gifts.. all who states that they are for Holyssa from various guild members. **

I didnt bring a gift... Crap...

** Perthes runs to his tent and starts throwing things around until he finds what he is looking for. He then wraps the Most precious gift Perthes have had with him through his journey throughout the world. He then writes a note that states:

Im sorry I could not get more time to hunt for a better gift.. but this is something that I have had with me for years and it has kept me from going insane. It has kept me from freezing, going hungry and even lonely at times of need. Keep it close and please what ever you do.. do not throw this away. I did that once... It was the biggest mistake I had ever done in my life. I lost the eyesight of my right eye for 2 years. So yeah.. do not throw it away.. If you give it away to someone important then it will be good but yeah.. do not throw it away.

Congratulations with... what ever this is for.. Im not a 100% sure what this is all about but.. yeah... Gratus.**

/- Perthes the Hunter -\

Perthes then sets it down on the table of gifts and walks away drinking more wi..... beer.... hic