Clan gathers in Venture Bay

Borg

Winter winds cut through the skin and the icy sleet seeps deep into clothing as the Skullcrushers saddle up and head south to the coast. The Clan Elders have been summoned to Venture Bay, where the Warsong Offensive has temporarily taken control of this port. Longtooth Aleis has been working diligently with the Warsong Offensive leaders here at keeping the Black River forces at bay as well as the Alliance off balance in any attempts to make an alligence.

((Long ago the riches of the Un'Goro Cratur drove an ambitious segment of the Steamweedle Cartel to build up a force capable of taking control of the Cratur itself. These goblins saw the opportunity to eliminate the middle man...and at this time it was the middle Ogres that stood between Gadgetzan and the Crater. These goblins secretly began to build up, through thier technological expertise and access to the vast Cartel's wealth and supplies, a mechanical force that would break the Ogre forces and roll down into Un'Goro and begin to claim all its rich resources for themselves. To thier surprise though....Clan Skullcrusher was already established and scattered thier dreams like sand in the wind. As the year passed Clan Skullcrusher hunted down the remnants of the Black River leadership....long has it been since one was seen. Now in Northrend...there is evidence of thier activities in Venture Bay....thier coinage and thier war machines fuel is again being produced by the Venture Bay Goblins ))

As Longtooth Aleis tied down the Horde flag near the lighthouse he looked skyward and could begin to see the familiar formation appearing on the Northern horizon. Clan Skullcrusher flying wings began to dot the sky and upon landing were greeted in Clan fashion.....a good greeting, slap and the random eye wink that started a duel or two. Chief Morgh watched on as the hearty mingled and took in the sun and warmer temperatures of this southern coastal port....still surrounded by ice....it was much warmer than Icecrown and the lands of Storm Peaks.

Seeing that the brethren were tired from months of constant and furious battlesl; Morgh would make this direct and short so that they could use the time best served in rest than in banter. Morgh called the Clan into the Port Authority building for the meeting to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BLOOD AND THUNDAH"; Morgh yelled raising his fist and slamming down his Chiefain's Enforcer staff

Nearby Elder Baracko felt the meeting come to order quite instantly as his noggin' served as an accidental table top and the meeting came to order.

"opps..surry bout dat"; whispered Morgh as Elder Baracko scootched a bit more to the side rubbing his noggin'.

*looking around the room Morgh began to speak*

"Dabu frethren fur coming tu dis meetin....Tunite we Honor a few od da Clan fur der participashun und glory dey bring tu da Clan Skullcrusha...und we als Honor sum fur der noted support of da Clan Raids fur Plundah!!!"

*pointing to Elders Scryll und Baracko...Morgh adds.*

"Step up heah with da Morgh tu weckugnize yur Captains und Warmongers"

*Morgh begins to unfurl terrible skribbulz from Katzimoto and Du, flicking gummybear residue from the parchment*

Morgh mumbles about Orcs and thier gummybear facination

Elder Scryll announces the hard work of Zurg and Mali in thier efforts of Glory and assistance with brethren chores und toils.

Elder Baracko adds his gratitude for Draegloth and Eiguns constant efforts in successful plundering of Northrend dungeons.

Captains Zurg and Mali....Warmonger Draegloth and Eigun will carry these Elder recongition titles for the month of February

"Dabu Elders....Elder Scryll will figurz sumtin in da bank tu gib as addishunal awards...speak tu him latur bout wut latz ib grindin fur."; added Morgh

"Der be nub Peon Promoshunds tunite...der ib not many Peons left...der seem tu be tuff times fur da Bosses, Longtooths und Eldahs in findin guud Peons...dat ukee....it be mur imurtant dat GREAT Crushas be foundeded den ukee dokee Crushas"; added Morgh

"Now den..not tu let dis clean Peetub go tu waste....let me geet sum servants tu make us sum Goblin gumbo fur a snack"; comments Morgh as he summons servants the Clan freed from Scholomance years ago.

The Barov Servants cook up some Goblin Gumbo and the Clan begins to....well enjoy and be more gaseous....Longtooth Aleis passes out after a pair of Tauren belch across his brow while talking to each other.

"Der hab been many new Wardens of da Death Knight class...und at dis time ib der anylatz dat hab a Death Knight dat will now lead der family?" (main char of account in clan); asked Morgh as he looked around the room.

Death Knights Taidenewy and Wenvalor stepped forward to claim thier rights of family leadership.

*Morgh skribbulz notes for Galam to begin the appeasement of the GODS (Druid Great Earthmother) that looks over all Clan families*

"Dees dark fallen new brethren hab been gud fur da Clan in da battles, plundahin...but nub huggin of dem ib gud...dey need der angah und spite!! While Elder Kalea du gud hugs und cookies...yar...der sum dat feed off da BLOOD und THUNDAH!!!"; exclaimed Morgh with a roar as the room erupts with cheers and chants.

BLOOD UN THUNDAH!!!

BLOOD UN THUNDAH!!!

*waving down the enthusism...Morgh adds in the following news*

"Der ib news....da Quartahmastah hab finushed da shipment of.....*cough cough*....hugs n keeses dat da Clan will send to da GODS (Valentines gifts to Blizzard) unda da lead of Elder Kalea"

*everyone erupts in clapping and stomping of feets.....Rhoach is knocked backward over the staircase railing by acccident....or was it?*

Elder Kalea was not on hand to receive her acknowledgement this evening

"Dabu fur your efforts Elder Kalea"; finished Morgh

"Now....Me asked ya to come to dis port fur dis ib a place dat da vile Black River Goblins of da past....hab returned....proof ib in da coins....Venture coins...dis nub gud."; Morgh states coldly with a serious head shake

"Da Clan will be watchin here fur mur evidunce and activity"; Morgh added.

"Und ib der be neede da Clan will stop dem agin like da Clan did bak when dey tried to plundah da Cratur und da clan home of da hidden Clan Keep....be mindful und on guard Crushas...we kan nut let da Green River return or let dem join wit da Alliance"; ordered Morgh to a rawkus applause and chants

RAWR!!!

BLOOD UND THUNDAH!!!

*metal clammors and hooves and feet stomp*

"Longtooth Aleis und da Morgh hab been raidin' deese Goblins here of der Venture coins und keepin da Alliance off guard...un when da day here dat da Clan hab tu take to da sea or da air...da Ships of da Clan will be ready.....named.....BLOOD....and....THUNDAH!!!"; bellowed Morgh triumphantly

As the clan clammored, cheered and was uplifted with the ideas of further conquests and duties Morgh let them settle and finished the meeting.

"Ib der anylatz wit Questchuns?"; asked Morgh

None but a few jokes were played and the team began to take refuge omongst the Warsong Offensive Hold....while a few Crushers took flight to bring some warmth to the Winterguard Keep in Dragonblight.

The Clan swooped down from the Northwest and took the flightmasters, blacksmiths, nobles and thier guards by surprise....planting the Clan Skullcruhser standard across the area....they sat down waited for the assembling of alliance that waited and waited till their numbers were 4 times that of the Clan's.....after a strong battle and a good taste of Blood was had by all....the Clan left a final standart utop the highest Tower of Winterguard Keep....as they flew to Dalran they saw the Alliance still struggling to remove that banner....seems they might have a fear of heights?

"That fear will come in handy in the battles to come up here in the clouds"; stated Blood Knight Kadiana

"Yub...dat be tru";added Death Knight Taidenewy as the team all nodded in agreement

(Kadiana, Morgh, Aleis, Taidenewy)

:thumbsup: Good stuff,Cheef!!! :lostit:

I think that those short meetings are a great idea. In a RP sense, they tie us all together and keep our guild RP purpose focused. Can't wait till the next one. I just hope Aleis stays sober; the vain li'l snot can't handle his liquor:0!

Whoopie! I expect to be greeted as, "O Captain, My Captain" each day I as I rouse from my tent. Those who do not greet me properly shall be severely punished!

:laugh:

Lat nub ash kaptin. Dat just Morgh beein lazy. Lat iz lorekeeper. Me hope lat likes ta skribbul becuz me expect lat to be doing ash lot uf it, lerning agh recording da Clan history, tradishuns, agh uther practices.