Kel'Thuzad Down!

Baracko

WoWScrnShot_121508_213218.jpg

In an effort to get a handle on what to expect for Naxxramas Heroic and start a little gearing, we punched through Naxx pretty quick! It's an enjoyable instance with little trash, allowing for quick boss kills!

Many Crushers are also making great achievements in other areas of Azeroth! Keep up the good work! RAWR!

*Cookie Monster voice*

KEL'THUZAD MAKE HOLYSSA HIS AVATAR OF WAR~!

*/facerolls mountains of undead*

Oh yea, that's me in the Christmas getup. /waggle

Edited by Holyssa

:) Gratulations.

I cant wait until we get more people in there.. That place looks and sounds fun to me.

Yeah yeah.. :0 work on heroics first.. We trying.. its not easy.. but we are trying.

I wouldnt say you MUST have run heroics first to do it, but it definitely helps. Many of us were still in blues running the place. It will, however, stretch your mana conservation at times and require some execution on the bossfights.

If you can execute what Holy posted in his quick guide and keep folks alive, you should be good.

As a side note: The healing configuration seemed to be very helpful for us, considering we ran tank heavy. One pally, one priest, one druid worked well or one pally, shaman, and druid. Im sure it can be done other ways but the pally definitely helped on Saphiron.

- Bar

Im sure it can be done other ways but the pally definitely helped on Saphiron.

Lies. Pally healers suck remember? ZOMG no AoE heals or HoTs!