Where is Smedlock?

Mali

Smed,

I've been asking around for you this week. Haven't seen you on much. Hope all is well, but want you to know your absence is noticed and that you are missed. You REALLY don't want me knowing more than you about areas and instances in Northrend. I'm not nearly as good at describing what to do, what comes next, and what treats lie at the end of the encounter as you are. :tease:

Hurry back!

Your pal,

Mali

Smed,

I've been asking around for you this week. Haven't seen you on much. Hope all is well, but want you to know your absence is noticed and that you are missed. You REALLY don't want me knowing more than you about areas and instances in Northrend. I'm not nearly as good at describing what to do, what comes next, and what treats lie at the end of the encounter as you are. :tease:

Hurry back!

Your pal,

Mali

I miss you too Smeddy. The camp is just not the same without you. Sure, it smells a little better, but it's just not the same!

Do you know what Smedlock did for the first 15 yrs as a Tauren? He was in Tauren intelligence. I could be Smedlock and you wouldn't even know it. There is no Smedlock.

Are YOU Smedlock? I'm not Smedlock...that's 2.

*with apologies to the writers of "A Few Good Men"*

Good evening everyone,

I have waited long enough in the all famous Q. When I get time I try to log in and soon run out of time after waiting for 45 min. Along with the Northrend land rush, I have no patience left to make an attempt to play. I stay very busy helping with homework. I hope that all of you are playing nicely with one another.

During the last expansion I got extremely burnt on poor attitudes and the sudden return-grind to max level-leave stuff. Everyone wanted to solo grind and things grew quiet. I gave my time to the folks that needed it and others that asked. Did everything in my power to enjoy the game. It has been 5 days since I logged in to play. I feel that it will be a lot longer before my patience returns. No, I am not quitting the game, just everyone requires a much needed time away from Smed's attitude. Yes, I have an attitude and it's a dark dreary place that most will not deal with. There is a lot of unfinished business from the level 60 areas that I have yet to even see. A ton more in the level 70 areas that I would still like to see.

This isn't a race to 80 folks, it's a game. Have fun now cause soon it will be raiding time again and everything will grow silent once more. I read the first post of this thread earlier this morning Mali, it tore me up to hear this from people in game. I pay close attention to more than people think. There are people in this guild I have known for years that I feel I have mistreated and to those I am sorry.

I shall return soon, hopefully to a more pleasant gaming atmosphere. This is the guild I want to return to, because of friends, pride and commitment. It use to be a joke waiting in the Q, saying things like " I just waited for X number of Night elves to get off my lawn ". This isn't funny to me anymore. My relaxing down time is very tight now and when I have a scheduled thing to do then I can make time for it.

Thank you for your time in reading this, I hope that it clears a few things up about my absence.

Remember it's just a game, and games should be fun!!

If I don't see you guys, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

We hear ya Smed.. Its a game and it should be fun.. not a competition.

Lately that is what it has been feeling like..

Hopefully this will go away soon.. Im getting tired and fed up with the fighting over quest mobs / achievements etc.

And yes the dreaded waiting time to log on... Gah!!! If I just get home an hour late.. its a 45min wait time AT LEAST...

That aint fun or cool :tease::tease:

Sorry for the rant.

Back to work :tease:

Good to see you are still around Smeddie :tease:

Smed,

Some of us aren't racing to get to 80 -- so, I'll definitely be around for hanging out doing silly stuff. Mali is 72, but that happened just because I did all of Howling Fjord. There is so much I haven't seen yet and I'm not in any hurry to get to all of it. Surely, you've guessed that is mine and Zurg's modus operandi considering all the Burning Crusade (and even classic!) content he and I hadn't seen until we joined the Crushers.

Oh, and I have a Death Knight that has hit 64, but that came from doing nothing but Hellfire! They really ramped up the experience there, so it's not like it take a race to level up lower toons quickly anymore. In that time, I also performed a grind getting mining and smithing up. I think that may have been the most painful experience in game, ever!

Well, I'm rambling for no good reason. Whenever you come back, I'll be happy. And then, we can do stuff. :tease: