It's here! It's here!

Mali

zOMG! It's heeeeeeerrrrrreeeee!

I walked in to my *cough* office *cough* (read: computer gaming room) and found Zurg had a surprise waiting for me. Our preordered Wrath of the Lich King boxes arrived today!!!!! That bad boy is installed and ready to go.

Flip the switch, Blizz! Flip it! Flip it!

I can't wait. Please, please, please. Dear 8lb 7oz Baby Jesus, get Blizzard to flip the switch early so I don't pee my pants with excitement. Thank you, Lord Baby Jesus, laying there in your manger, so unaware of your awesome Jesus powers.

AMEN.

I can see it now...

Blizz Tech 1: Ready guys? I will flip the switch in 3.... 2... 1.... <FLIPS>

**Server room goes black**

Blizz Tech 2: Oh crap!!!

Blizz Tech 3: Oops.. sorry my fault... I tripped over the power cable.. hang on.. let me plug it back it..

**Server room still black**

Blizz Tech 2: ######!!!

Blizz Tech 3: Okey that was NOT me this time!!!

Blizz Tech 2: <Tries to sneaks out of the server room with an empty Pepsi bottle that he is trying to hide behind his back>

Blizz Tech 1: Errr what happened Tech 2?

Blizz Tech 2: I spilled my Pepsi on the player data base server when the room went black.. sowwy

Blizz Tech 3: Well.. who wants to tell our players that we some how lost their toons due to a Pepsi mishap?

**Silence**

I can see it now...

Blizz Tech 1: Ready guys? I will flip the switch in 3.... 2... 1.... <FLIPS>

**Server room goes black**

Blizz Tech 2: Oh crap!!!

Blizz Tech 3: Oops.. sorry my fault... I tripped over the power cable.. hang on.. let me plug it back it..

**Server room still black**

Blizz Tech 2: ######!!!

Blizz Tech 3: Okey that was NOT me this time!!!

Blizz Tech 2: <Tries to sneaks out of the server room with an empty Pepsi bottle that he is trying to hide behind his back>

Blizz Tech 1: Errr what happened Tech 2?

Blizz Tech 2: I spilled my Pepsi on the player data base server when the room went black.. sowwy

Blizz Tech 3: Well.. who wants to tell our players that we some how lost their toons due to a Pepsi mishap?

**Silence**

l

o

w

e

l

*plays more Fallout 3*

zOMG! It's heeeeeeerrrrrreeeee!

I walked in to my *cough* office *cough* (read: computer gaming room) and found Zurg had a surprise waiting for me. Our preordered Wrath of the Lich King boxes arrived today!!!!! That bad boy is installed and ready to go.

Flip the switch, Blizz! Flip it! Flip it!

I can't wait. Please, please, please. Dear 8lb 7oz Baby Jesus, get Blizzard to flip the switch early so I don't pee my pants with excitement. Thank you, Lord Baby Jesus, laying there in your manger, so unaware of your awesome Jesus powers.

AMEN.

Mine shipped last night. PWNSAUCE! But alas, Blizzard's technology fails hard, & no WoW for me all Tuesday :dancing_smile:

*Curses while playing more Megaman 9 on Super Hero mode*

Errr did I just jinx it with my previous post?

/feign death

*Ice traps Perthes* Shhh......we already had 1 day without it...don't jinx the time they do flip the switch!

*Holds her breath to stop her heart from pounding so fast from excitement*