Kalea!

Qiris

He could use his mad woodworking skills to make one of these! You guys would be rich in NO TIME.

I was interested in buying two for our kitties, but get a look at the price: $499 plus shipping. I love my kitties but not $1,000 worth!

Yeah - I would gladly fork out some dough when times arent so lean for one :p

anything is better then the ugly litterboxes out there already = i've also seen ones that are sturdy enought o be used as benches too!

OMG $400? I could make one of those for under 50 bucks including the hardware and stain.

For Mother's Day Ferj had a Deacons bench built for me to hang coats and backpacks on and it has storage for shoes and junk in the bottom. It is just beautiful. One of his patients is into woodworking and does it as a hobby. To my knowledge it was done for well under $200 and it took two men to carry it in.

I am so in the wrong business! I love my cat but NOT that much!

Was just gonna say that...for $500 I'll deal with looking at the plastic cat box. $200, maybe....

-Mu

OMG $400? I could make one of those for under 50 bucks including the hardware and stain.

For Mother's Day Ferj had a Deacons bench built for me to hang coats and backpacks on and it has storage for shoes and junk in the bottom. It is just beautiful. One of his patients is into woodworking and does it as a hobby. To my knowledge it was done for well under $200 and it took two men to carry it in.

I am so in the wrong business! I love my cat but NOT that much!

He could make those boxes for nothing, but the shipping costs might make them prohibitive. Here are a couple of pictures of our cat houses, including His Royal Majesty. Jay needs a mansion downstairs and a condo in the bedroom, of course.

Mansion.jpg

Condo.jpg

Jay.jpg

Jay is a lucky, lucky cat!

Our new apartment here in Boston has some floating shelves. I'm afraid we will end up with cats on shelves not designed to carry that much weight!

*grins* Glad you like them. The quilt under the cat is one I made. One of the things I do when I'm not being Kalea.