Last Call on SSC Patterns!

Calendar

Hey Clan,

I had made a post some time ago publicizing the remaining SSC patterns that our raid was not interesting in having. It would seem I have fallen behind in my duty to promote the sale of these plans to the remainder of the guild. The raid is no longer going to be venturing into SSC so this is your LAST chance to procure any of these plans. In a couple of weeks they will be put on the auction house for general public availability.

Here's a list of the plans currently available:

[Hurricane Boots]x2

[boots of the Long Road]x2

[boots of Utter Darkness]x1

[boots of the Protector]x1

[boots of the Crimson Hawk]x1

[boots of Natural Grace]x1

All of these plans will be selling for 200g each (proceeds go towards the raid repair bills). You can message Calandor in game if your interested. This price is only available to friends, family, guild mates and alts of raid members.

***NEW***

We will now be selling Nether Vortexes at the same price, that is to say 200g, starting today!

(Guildmates, friends, family and raid player alts only please)

Happy shopping,

Cal

Edited by Calendar

Hey Cal, do you think you could provide us a list of the people in the raid *or even just the Crushers* who have received the BoP recipes that produce BoE items? I know from Verissi that the pattern for the Belt of Blasting hasn't dropped, but others have. Kailand was the only one I ever saw who'd update his patterns in the guild roster to include those drops, and we've lost the roster information with the site anyway.

Hey Scryll,

That's going to be kind of rough, I haven't been keeping track of who got what with regards to plans. Your best bet (and any other Crushers who might be interested) would be to post which plan you're interested in and I'll find you someone that can craft it in the raid. I'm pretty sure we can make just about every item (even the Belt of Blasting has dropped very recently -- though I forget who got it).

So let me know if you're looking for something in particular,

Cal

• 2 weeks later...