Old Hillsbrad runs?

Garris

I'm getting close to 68, and I wouldn't mind a few runs of this place, would anyone wanna help me out with this? I'm trying to be more self sufficient, but it's still fun to run an instance....

Many of us still need to gain reputation in the eyes of the keepers of time, and so if we are not busy slaying other evils, we would welcome the chance to maintain the proper flow of time yet again to make sure the mighty warchief of the Horde is set free. All you need to do is ask those of us not busy with other tasks and I'm sure your fellow crushers will join you in battle.

(I know ascoli (Paly tank), and nalexia (resto druid) would probably jump at the chance for the run, so make sure you ask them ingame. several of us are busy with raids monday, tuesday, and thursday, but I'm sure you can put together a warparty)

Edited by Kailand

I only play four nights a week and raid on Tuesday and Thursday. I'd be glad to heal you on Mondays or Wednesdays if you need me.

I have a little 70 Warlock (NawtNyse) who would be more then happy to tag along with you. If I'm not on Nawtay I'm probably on NN so give me a yell for darn near anything.

Garris, be sure and ask in the Argent Covenant channel too. There are lots of good folks in there that may have alts that would jump at a chance to run through that place.