April Fools and Blizzard.

Holyssa

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com

Damn. Blizzard really went wacky with the April Fools jokes this year: Bard Class, WoW for Atari (the trailer is amazing), and...well, just visit the official forums. I can't stop laughing at certain sentences, so it's very hard for me to read them this early in the morning X)

I cannot help but think of a quote from The 13th Warrior: "Bears...they think they are BEARS!"

EDIT: To turn off the massive swarm of "lol"s, disable JavaScript, or if you have NoScript installed on Firefox, forbid scripts from worldofwarcraft.com. You'll have to re-enable it if you're going to post something though.

Edited by Holyssa

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com

Damn. Blizzard really went wacky with the April Fools jokes this year: Bard Class, WoW for Atari (the trailer is amazing), and...well, just visit the official forums. I can't stop laughing at certain sentences, so it's very hard for me to read them this early in the morning X)

I cannot help but think of a quote from The 13th Warrior: "Bears...they think they are BEARS!"

Just watch that the Bard class is going to be an actual hero class, that would be the ultimate joke. Although I'm sure that would be a way to filter out the 12 year olds/

Edited by Kailand

The forums joke is giving me a headache ???

At first I thought it was just stupid people... and then... well.. yeah... cant read the forums like I usually do patch day =p

The forums joke is giving me a headache ???

At first I thought it was just stupid people... and then... well.. yeah... cant read the forums like I usually do patch day =p

No kidding. I usually start by reading the PvP forum and didn't really notice the difference at first (:p), but swapping over to the realm forums made it more apparent. I gave up even trying to read the forums after about 10mins and now can't shake lolwut the lolcat headache kekeke ???