Smed, take a look at this...

muru

What a good looking family, Aleis!

You realize that a quick glance at the picture makes ones say "Geez. Aleis has 5 books on HOOKING?" I didn't know that's what you did for a living.

*grins*

Lol- great story here.:)

The picture is taken at my mother-in-law's house. She used to own a fabric store and loves all kind of cloth manipulating crafts:) Hence, the hooking books.Hheheheh- she used to have 4 or 5 ladies over every week to Hook. My kids used to go over sometimes on these Hooking nights and play with the Hookers:):) True story:) "Hey Nick, how were the Hookers tonight?" "Was fun, Dad!"

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Lol- great story here.???

The picture is taken at my mother-in-law's house. She used to own a fabric store and loves all kind of cloth manipulating crafts:) Hence, the hooking books.Hheheheh- she used to have 4 or 5 ladies over every week to Hook. My kids used to go over sometimes on these Hooking nights and play with the Hookers:):p True story:) "Hey Nick, how were the Hookers tonight?" "Was fun, Dad!"

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Im both disturbed and yet strangely amused at this ???

Seriously beautiful kids there! They must make you proud.:)

Teach those young hoodlums of yours to tuck in their shirts like proper gentlemen!

Hhehehhe- they keep their shirts untucked 'cuz they don't need their pants binding up when the lil' beauty in the middle starts chasin' them to beat the tar outta them!! ??? If ya notice, her hand is already balled in a fist to start the assault:)

Edited by muru