For a Howling good time please call . . .

Corellon

Sunday the 28th at 8:00 p. m. server time. . .

In front of Undercity in the graveyard. . .

I need help organizing this and need to talk with those of you that wish to help. Don't really need prizes as long as crusher bank is available. But, if you do have prizes to donate, send them to me and mark the mail as such. Then all I need is a little of your time and effort biggrin.gif

Remember to invite friends and anyone interested!!

Events:

1. Costume contest (prizes to the top 3) RP

2. Headless Horsemen runs (if you haven't run him this is your chance) PVE

3. Trick or Treating with the Alliance (this will be the wrap up event and will run till everyone is gone) PVP

PLUS 2 other events that will be announced when we gather.

Drinking will be manditory unless under a doctors note or if you just can't stand the taste then juice is fine ;).

TS would be nice but not necessary, I would like to chat with those that become involved with the event.

We will form a Raid for certain events and ANY level of character/toon may attend.

I will update this post as needed.

Edited by Corellon

Im never sure what my play schedule will be but I will definatly do my best to be there. Sounds like a really good time. Great chance for some RPing.

BULA

Ogre Warlord

BULAFORWEB.jpg

Edited by Bula

I wish I could of been there but again still having connection issues. What I did get to witness seemed like alot of fun. I even got to meet another ogre finally! Alot of great costumes, very well thought out by all. Hopefully my connection issues will be resolved soon and I wil be able to attend more events such as these.

BULA

Ogre Warlord

BULAFORWEB.jpg