Taking a break

Oriahtundra

Feeling like that time again, new gf takes up alot of my time( was so much easier to tell her Im takin "me" time in the beginning on Sundays O-o) as well as work and everything else. Seems like its work just to do dailies to get gold to get closer to my epic flight form. Only really log in to PvP anymore(though that will still be my main lover)

And been dabbling more and more into Eve online.

Account runs out on the 11th so shoudl see me in game before then a few times( though last time i had this mindset I ended up not quittin night before it ran out lol).

If not will see muh familia in the future at some point. If you get bored and for some reason try out the 14 day trial on Eve my sn is Entropicus.

Bah...less QQ, more pewpew! :p Just kidding! As an MMO veteran, sometimes we all get to the point where stepping back from the game and devoting more time to evil things like "outside" can be better for us. Take the time you need to enjoy the new developments in your life...sounds like things are slowing down from the hectic party times, which can be great, so enjoy the ride :)

We'll miss ya and hope you return to us, but I'd rather know people are having fun doing what brings them joy, even if it doesn't involve pixels and clickies. Do stop by in TS or on the forums and say hi, though, even if the break is just a break :p