Gruul take 2

Martok

Just looking to see what interest is out there for a 2nd Gruuls run.

Lots of people have some crazy schedules, and I'm willing to lead if we get enough interest....

Anyone interested please respond to the post with days and times that might work for you.

Not sure I can pencil in more raiding nights into my calendar, but I can try. Fortunately, Gruul's Lair can be a relatively short run once the group gets the feel for the fights, so it's a bit easier to schedule for me than something like Karazhan. I'm currently locked up on Wednesday (Gruul's on Waldy), Friday (Karazhan on Hoofie), and Sunday (Karazhan on Adranna)...any other day could work, but Monday's probably the best bet for me, given my sleep schedule. Aside from Waldy (who will already have a raidID), the rest of me are available to choose from.

I feel like a bum.

As per usual, my schedule is never entirely stable. I seem to be on all the time, but cant seem to be able to commit to being able to be on. I'm not commited to any other Gruul's so if you see me on, see if I'm available. I can usually let you know 1-2 days in advance whether or not I'll be able to attend but unfortunately I just can't commit to 100% attendance to any given evening. Hopefully that will change soon.

Love to get Putralia or Ghosa into this. I'm available weekend mornings or 6pm -8pm ish tue / thursday

I would suggest limiting the run to 1 or 2 hours (or a set # of attempts less than 10), in both the gruuls runs I've been a part of seems like while your still learning the fight and gearing up more than 2 hours is a waste people stop paying attention, and the later attempts get worse, your best attempts are usually the 3-5 range beyond that gets sloppy. just my 2c worth

make ..Love.. Putralia or Ghosa into ... mornings... 1 or 2 hours...attempts less than 10....still learning ... gearing up more than 2 hours is a waste ... stop paying attention...get worse, your best attempts are usually the 3-5 range beyond that gets sloppy. just my 2c worth

Crikrunner knows him some sloppy :paladin: