Why i have never heard about this guy

Oriahtundra

The name looks familiar...I seem to remember him from the druid class forum awhile ago, but it's been too long to be sure. The page was definitely funny, though, and it looks like he's actually more delusional than I am Happy Birthday!

On another funny note, I ran across a silly page about what the new expansion will NOT be. I'm sure Oriah will appreciate one of the pics on the page Happy Birthday! CLICKY

The name looks familiar...I seem to remember him from the druid class forum awhile ago, but it's been too long to be sure. The page was definitely funny, though, and it looks like he's actually more delusional than I am :bunny:

On another funny note, I ran across a silly page about what the new expansion will NOT be. I'm sure Oriah will appreciate one of the pics on the page :bunny:CLICKY

Dammit Wally!, My hopes of TRULY Epic Flight as our new form dashed to pieces...... *sniff*

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! :bunny:

I would happily trade my dreams of eye lasers and fiel air bombs for a nice gatling gun and some Air to Air missiles :bunny: