Crikrunner's woes

Volonazra

Seems my comp. problem is spreading. Crikrunner's computer busted. He wanted me to pass word along to the Grull's/Mag. crew that he is most likey a giant dildo...er no, thats not it... I mean he wants you to know he is most likely out of the raid tonight and he is sorry.

Pooie!

Well I hope everything works out for him, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

In the meantime I'll be looking for a healing replacement for Gruul tonight.

Seems my comp. problem is spreading. Crikrunner's computer busted. He wanted me to pass word along to the Grull's/Mag. crew that he is most likey a giant dildo...er no, thats not it... I mean he wants you to know he is most likely out of the raid tonight and he is sorry.

Doh!

What time is that raid?

7pm server, computer not "fixed" yet per say but got a copy of windows running on it, odd thing my other copy was so corrupt had to install a 2nd copy in a new directory at least i can back up all my files and go from here maybe a fresh install will speed stuff up, should be back in game by the weekend assuming i can find drivers/cd's for wow and have time, sorry I'm missing alot of fun right now *cries* oh well see you all soon

----Crikrunner

Drat, 7pm is/was too early - I was going to volunteer the services of my holly pally if needed :)

Crik, go to the WoW website if you can't locate your cd's. Follow the process to get a 10 day trial and you can download the full WoW client from there in one shot...be warned it takes a while.