OUCH!

Alinos2

I was looking through armory and I happened to notice that your on a shortage of mages. I was accused of not being in the right cause the origional Alinos had quit playing and given him to a friend (me). Well I wanted to let you all you know that I am better than you might of imagined. It is a shame you might of let me go to waste and cast me aside. Well just wanted to say ,,!,,. >:0 OH yeah baracko and calendar your cool in my book. The leader who /gkicked me isnt so much. I really wanted to be part of yor guild at the time and it is to bad you had to (rp to hard and not recoginise a true rpier) :p . Well I am off to more epics and being elite. HaHa jk on the elite but maybe someday ill be drafted into that community.

Peace :D

Alinos

We've got a policy against people selling/switching accounts - that's not the person we invited. As to your skill level, how good you were/weren't has nothing to do with it. We don't judge someone by how easily they can blast down the nearest mob. I don't know what you're talking about with the rp'ing, the sole reason for the boot was the account switching.

Getting booted for selling/switching accounts has pretty much been SOP for every guild i have ever been in. /shrug

Good luck!

Alinos! I can see, from your point of view, that you were unexpectedly booted. It is a shame that you resorted to rude remarks as a response the the /gkick rather than reasonable questioning to get to the bottom of it. If too much damage has not been done (( /hope! )) feel free to apply to be a crusher.

We've got a policy against people selling/switching accounts - that's not the person we invited. As to your skill level, how good you were/weren't has nothing to do with it. We don't judge someone by how easily they can blast down the nearest mob. I don't know what you're talking about with the rp'ing, the sole reason for the boot was the account switching.

Aletia is correct. As you may recall when I spoke with you that morning, I let you know that it was likely that you would be booted solely because of the account transfer. As I also explained, we accept people rather than characters, classes, or "slots", so any account transfer introduces someone that we don't know into the Clan...someone who has not gone through the traditional application process and interaction with elders nor gotten to know their Clanmates. This is something that we are very wary about, especially since the new owner has no concept of what we stand for nor can we be sure that they understand and will abide by the Clan ideals and rules.

Rest assured that removing you from the guild was not personal nor a reflection on your abilities...it was simply an enforcement of a very common rule of not only the Clan, but of many other guilds as well. I'm sorry that you felt the need to express your displeasure so crudely and wish you well in your gaming time.