Netherdrakes!

Raeda

Woohoo! They're here! Who wants to do the grind to your very own dragon mount with me? You'll need to be 70 and have done the netherdrake quests in Shadowmoon Valley to start this, but that's all part of the fun. Let's see how many dragons we can have residing in the Crusher stables! :grunteek:

No! No more grinding for Huato! :jessica:

That said, go for it guys and gals! The Netherdrakes are awesome. At least a reward like that is worth grinding for. :grunteek:

I have a looong way to go for that, but I'll help. I think Kelani's the only one who has completed that quest chain, though, so if you need one of the other of "me", I'll need some help on the hellish final quest :grunteek:

I love quests but I can't grid them out...that being said I just haven't gotten far enough in my quest chains to worry about that yet :grunteek:

I hope Everyone Remembers you need 300 Training before any Drake flying can happen :grunteek:

7 PM is when AD comes back up! booooo :jessica:

Edited by Tonac

I hope Everyone Remembers you need 300 Training before any Drake flying can happen :grunteek:

7 PM is when AD comes back up! booooo :jessica:

Blizzard truly loves us. They gave us a big patch and new hardware together again. I figure we won't get reliable gameplay for a week. ;)

Did you see that they're doing rolling restarts for everyone because gear is disappearing from bags?

I just read the posts... it appears to go beyond neutral, one must have 300 riding skill, and it has been "unofficially" confirmed.

Sorry guys... get to farming!

:grunteek: