Howdy from Texas

Martok

Well, I'm in Texas the next week and a half. I'm hunting for a place to live this week, and next week I will be at a site conversion in Edinburg (about as far south as you get get in the continental US)

It is absolutely hot as balls in Dallas.....everyone keeps saying wait until summer comes. WHAT?!?! I will absolutely melt....

Any of you from the Dallas area?? I have been looking for a place in Plano.... pretty high $, but damn its nice there!

I have found a most disturbing problem here though, they don't seem to have Blue Moon beer at all bars..... they have some cheap off brand they are trying to pass off as being similar....but oh noes! Gotta have my blue moon!

awww - we miss you already in CT. Drove by one of your truckstops today =p I wouldnt survive in Texas - heck it got up to 80 this week so I wrapped the baby up in his snuggle wraps and cranked the AC =p not to mention sitting around in my underoos =p easier to nurse that way as well :D

no way I would survive the heat and humidity down there =p Best of luck Meltman!

It is absolutely hot as balls in Dallas.....everyone keeps saying wait until summer comes. WHAT?!?! I will absolutely melt....

Oh yeah, you're just going to have the time of your life down there. :D

Well if they don't have the Blue Moon you might want to stick with Harp or some other import . . . I'm a fan of Fat Tire myself but its a different taste all together so . . .

Enjoy the heat though, welcome to the southwest!!